Friday, August 22, 2008

The Cutest Dogs and Kid Look-A-Likes

Whoever the photographer was.....
he or she sure did an excellant job of matching up these Dogs and Kids~!
I couldn't help smiling as I looked at these.

cute dog and girl OMG! So alike it's wonderful! Cute, too!


Asian boy and dog A boy and his dog.....both mouths open and expressive.




red haired girl and irish setterThis one cracks me up every time! What a match!


cute dog and girl Gold is a beautiful color, for both of them!


dirty boy and scruffy dog Kinda reminds me of pigpen, from Charlie Brown.


boy with black eye and dog Yeah, but one spot will go away.....


cutest baby and wrinkly dog
Who doesn't love a wrinkly friend?

Now, didn't you smile for at least one of these??
Tell your friends, they have to come take a look, too!

3 comments:

FJL August 24, 2008 at 12:38 AM  

Hey what cute matching babies and dogs you have.They're so funny but cute to look at.. Thanx for visiting my blog, yours nice too, a bit like mine, with stories of our own but yours are creative and interesting in your own way..

Sudan6ix August 24, 2008 at 2:04 AM  

Thanks for the comment , I like the way your page is set up and how you blog : ) If I can figure out how to subscribe to yer blog I will it's good to know there are still good people out here. You ever think about turning those pix into post cards , thank you cards , shirts , somethin' ! A chance to make a lil' extra on a good thang you got goin' . Ok take care and stop by often as I will do the same.

KAT August 24, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

Thanks for your comments! They are appreciated!
I will stop by often!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP