Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Funniest Baby Laughing Video!

We all need to Laugh............

And whenever I need a laugh, I click on this..............
I have it saved in my favorites....it gets me every time!

I can't help but laugh whenever I watch this....it is just the cutest thing!

I miss a baby laughing around the house, maybe it is because my daughter is older, but this makes me miss the days when she was this little. Oh, don't get me wrong, she did plenty to make me smile and laugh, but I don't remember her ever giggling quite this much and for this long over something so trivial as paper!

It's almost like when you have a moment like this....you have to capture it, and savor it, because you never know if your ever going to get it back again. I can appreciate and even thank the Dad who taped this, because this has made me smile and laugh on more occassions than I care to admit. And I'm sure it's done the same for him. To capture something so pure and innocent and then to share it with the world.......wow~

I wish I had my little baby back, and that she could find such joy in paper, and that I could witness it first hand....but instead, I will continue to smile and laugh for this baby.

Did you smile?

Technorati Tags:, , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 27, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

That's the cuties thing I ever saw. I added to my favorites, so when I need a good laugh I will have it.

Maria

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP