Wednesday, August 20, 2008

TOP 10 TearJerker Movies~!

Here we go with the BIGGEST TEARJERKER MOVIES of ALL TIME~!

My friends and I were having a discussion about the movies that made or make us cry (no matter how many times we have seen them) and this is the list we have come up with.

Get Ready......Grab the Kleenex......
And if you haven't seen these movies....go out and rent them for a good cry!

Crying Woman

  1. The Notebook

  2. Terms of Endearment

  3. Million Dollar Baby

  4. Pay it Forward

  5. E.T.

  6. Life is Beautiful

  7. Bambi

  8. The English Patient

  9. My Girl (the first one)

  10. Steel Magnolias


    Box of Kleenex

    Here are the Kleenex to get you started! If you watch these movies, You're gonna need them!



A big shout out to Ellen who helped me with this list!


Technorati Tags:, , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous,  August 27, 2008 at 1:39 AM  

Beaches, you forgot Beaches! OMG! I cried until I was sick.

KAT September 1, 2008 at 11:41 AM  

I can't believe we missed that one!! Geeesh! YUP, Beaches would DEFINATELY be up there!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP