Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Welcome! I'm glad you're here!

welcome

This is the first of many posts to come!


First let me welcome you to my little nook. I decided to write this blog to offer many things to many people, including myself.


Now, you may ask, what do I get out of writing on here?

Well, I will get the pleasure of telling some of my stories, of sharing my craft ideas with you and of course, promoting my business: http://www.katscandles.com/

I know, I know, shameless promotion! But that business is what I know best. I have been making all natural soy wax candles now for more than 5 years, and I totally enjoy it! I only wish I could do it for my full time job! But for right now, I have to hold down a 9-5 to complete my income. But the candles are what inspire me, and keep my dream alive! One day, Kats Candles will really take off, and then I can quit my day job, and make a living doing what I really love.

But, until that time, I will continue trying to relieve my stress on here. Writing helps me to do that sometimes.


So, wish me luck....

Leave me a comment or two, and always check back! Thanks! Ciao~

Technorati Tags:, , , , , , , , , ,


0 comments:

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP