Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Are you happy Dan won Big Brother 10?

Big Brother 10

A very special shout-out to jenniferlala76 for this great video, courtesy of CBS and The Early Show.



I have to say that, yes, I am happy!

I have liked Dan from the start, and thought he was doomed when America picked him as "America's Player" for that week, and he accepted! What was HE thinking? He could have lost the whole thing right there. And Michelle and Ollie were definately suspicious! She kind of put a bug in everyone elses ear about it too!

But good ol' Dan.....He pulled through! He played an excellant game and I'm proud of him for that! I have to admit that everytime he said he was going to throw a challenge or appear to be weak though...I was thinking...."No way...go kick some butt!" But in the end, I guess his way was the right way? And who am I to judge? It's not like I've ever been in a situation like that.
Dan also kept winning the challenges towards the end of competition. He seemed to know when to turn it on and when to turn it off. I give him tons of credit for this!
His strategy from day 1 was the best, and the best move in the whole game was when he back-doored Michelle!
Whew, I didn't think he had it in him, first to turn on Ollie and then Michelle, knowing they were both going to the jury house, took some big kahunas!
Dan and Memphis formed a secret alliance on the fourth week of competition, that seemed to be the winning strategy for them both, calling themselves The Renegades and plotting to evict all the other "Big Brother" houseguests. Now, I thought that the first time Dan had to put Memphis up after his deal with Ollie, that this whole "Renegades" thing would blow up, and Memphis seemed pretty pissed! But somehow, leave it to Dan, it all worked out in the end!


When they had the jury members all sitting around last night and discussing the game, I thought for sure that Michelle, Gerry, April and Ollie were going to vote for Memphis. I didn't know which way Libra was going to go, but Keesha and Renny seemed to be for Dan....so for me, this was a close one!


You have to remember that Memphis won that really cool car on the first show, and he walks away with $50,000.00 so he isn't hurting! But had he won, I would have been disappointed. I don't think he played the game as well as Dan, and I don't think he took the risks that Dan did. He sort of skated through.

America voted for their favorite juror and Keesha was given the prize of $25,000.00. I would have liked to have seen it go to either Gerry or Michelle, only because I feel they deserved it more. Gerry could have used it to help his wife with Parkinson's disease, and Michelle got ripped off through most of the competitions. Some may say she is a sore loser for having to wear the red tights, but I think she was really counting on that money and I would have liked her to have some.

Anyway, the reason I watch this show, is because I am addicted.....it is like a car crash that you say you aren't going to look at.....but, ooooops, there you go, peeking! LOL

It is trash TV and I love it! I guess when you put a bunch of mis-matched people in a house, all cooped up with each other, all kinds of shite happens!

And Maybe even a Gorilla comes back!!!!!


Thanks to CBS for the wonderful photos and video, and here is a run-down of the players:


The 13 contestants of "Big Brother 10" were:

  1. Dan Gheesling, 24, high school teacher from Dearborn, Mich.
  2. Robert "Memphis" Garrett, 25, mixologist and party planner from Los Angeles
  3. Gerry MacDonald, 75, retired marketing executive from Magnolia, Texas
  4. Keesha Smith, 29, waitress from Burbank, Calif.
  5. Renny Martyn, 53, hair salon owner from Metairie, La.
  6. Bryan Ollie, 27, marketing sales representative from Bloomington, Minn.
  7. Michelle Costa, 28, real estate agent from Cumberland, R.I.
  8. April Dowling, 30, finance manager from Higley, Ariz.
  9. Libra Thompson, 31, human resources representative from Spring, Texas
  10. Jessie Godderz, 22, bodybuilder from Huntington Beach, Calif.
  11. April Dowling, 30, finance manager from Higley, Ariz.
  12. Steven Daigle, 35, geographic consultant from Dallas
  13. Brian Hart, 27, telecommunication account manager from San Francisco


Technorati Tags:, , , , , , , ,




So tell me what do you think???? Did the right person win Big Brother???

And what was your favorite moment on the show?

0 comments:

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP