Sunday, September 14, 2008

BlogSpot Friends are the Greatest!

Yesterday I was having some problems with the header on my blog page.

I created a new banner and asked for advice:

And some friends came to help...

friends_photo I want to personally thank all of you who responded to me, and helped me out with the problem.


I totally re-vamped my whole blog.......thanks to
WitchWoman! She rocks! She helped me change the entire template and did most of the work herself! I love that she didn't just give me a "quickie" answer....she stayed right with me, asking me quesions along the way and personalizing it just for me. I can't say enough nice things about her, but if you run across her, tell her Kat said "hi" and remember she is one of the good ones!


Another person I want to thank is: timethief. She has helped me out before, and she helped me out again last night, by offering me advice and a few templates to look at. She has an unending amount of knowledge, and she generously shares that with us. I am so happy to have met timethief. :)


Another person who came to my aid last night was DrowseyMonkey.
She offered me some great advice with some references to look up. She is also very knowledgeable and willing to help people like me. Thank you DrowseyMonkey!


The last lady I wanted to thank is Anniepooh.
She was right there for me too, with advice and sites to check out. Thank you for your time, I do appreciate it.


And finally, the last person I would like to thank is acousticguitarist.
Now, for anyone who knows him out there, you will understand.............

Acousticguitarist made some comments on the new banner I had just slaved hours on making and then putting on the top of my very bland basic blogger green blog. It had a little of everything in there that I thought I needed, but one of the pictures on it was of a beautiful
toddler with blond curls, dressed in jammies, holding a teddy (I thought it was cute!). Acoustic commented on my discussion thread by telling me that, and I quote...... "the kid needs a shave"

I have to tell you all, I was lmao at that one~! Everyone is so serious and giving me advice and here he comes to crack a
joke. I loved it! We need more people like him! Anyway, thanks Acousticguitarist! You can make me laugh anytime!


I wanted to let everyone out there know that I have met these wonderful friends on Blogspot, and I am so very grateful! You all helped me when I really needed it, and I have found so much kindness here. So, A big Shout-Out to you all! I am so happy I started blogging and that I joined Blogspot!




Technorati Tags:, , , , , , , , ,

6 comments:

tony hogan September 15, 2008 at 12:50 AM  

Hey, you might want to dye the little fellows hair, gray's a bit serious

Drowsey Monkey September 15, 2008 at 1:16 AM  

Not sure if I helped much ... but glad to see everything is working well now! :)

Very cool template you chose.

Sandee (Comedy +) September 15, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

Blogging buddies are the greatest. Sounds like you have a nice bunch of helpful buddies too. Have a great day. :)

Annie September 16, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

wow! I missed out on the call! This is such a great theme. Congratulations.

It is so bright. Love the green on the sides.

Nilz September 18, 2008 at 4:56 AM  

Detailed pattern on a eco-green base climbing up along the sides of your blog looks awesome. Header photo is just perfect. Keep it up.

Eco Mama September 18, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

Wow - I absolutely LOVE your template. Can you please let me know where you found it? I have been trying to spruce my blog up and haven't found anything like this before. I promise not to use the same template. :-) Thanks! Tara

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP