Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Top 10 Movies with a Surprising Ending!

Here is another Great
Top 10 List!
The Best Movies with a Twist or Surprise at the End.........



The_Usual_Suspects 1. The Usual Suspects - 1995

Who knew that we would find out the identity of Keyser Sose at the end of the movie....and be totally shocked? It was done so perfectly too. You didn't see this one coming! Kevin Spacey was at his best in this movie.....you don't get better! The whole cast was great in this film. You think you have it...then, nope, it wasn't that
guy.....



Primal_Fear
2. Primal Fear - 1996

You didn't expect the ending of this movie either! It definately showed what a great actor Edward Norton was. You just never thought he was so bad! Oh, and Richard Gere getting played was absolutely brilliant! The look on his face is priceless.






The_Sixth_Sense
3. The Sixth Sense - 1999

I certainly didn't expect the ending to this movie! Although a lot of people have told me they knew and saw the signs..... I never did and was totally bamboozled at the end! When the kid says "He sees dead people", he means it!






The_Crying_Game 4. The Crying Game - 1992

Okay, this is probably not a very popular choice, but I have to give credit where credit is due...... When Stephen Rhea goes to find the girlfriend, I don't think that anybody was expecting to see what we saw.... I think my mouth hit the floor! Total shock!






Fight_Club
5. Fight Club - 1999

Another great movie showcasing Edward Norton and his acting abilities. I certainly didn't expect this ending either! Had I known that the 2 were 1, I might have understood it a bit better, but the ending was awesome...who knew?






The_Wicker_Man
6. The Wicker Man - 2006

Okay, I have to admit that I never saw the original, (yes, this is a remake) but I did like this movie and because I hadn't seen the original, I had no idea that it wasn't about the
girl at all! Wow...really?






Se7en 7. Se7en - 1995

How appropriate that the movie "Se7en" would be listed as number 7? Anyway, this movie was a sit on the edge of your seat kind of thriller, that didn't let up until the end. Another great Kevin Spacey flick...he's good in this one too. You are shocked at the ending, but it fulfills the last 2 sins, so,the job is done, so to speak.



Gone_Baby_Gone
8. Gone Baby Gone - 2007

I think even though this is a newer movie, that it deserves it's place on this list. The ending is pivotal and surprising, (even if they dragged it out after the "Wow" factor) and another one that I had no clue about. I was never led in that direction, and I have to say that the thought never crossed my mind.



Psycho 9. Psycho - 1960

This is the oldest movie on the list, but by far the one with the biggest reaction of it's time! Back in 1960 there were millions of people who were affected by this movie, and not just the surprise ending. But who new that Mommie Dearest was really dead and good ol' Norman was off his rocker?



Wild_Things 10. Wild Things - 1998

I know I will have many people who might not agree with me on this one, but I don't care.....This movie literally made my jaw hit the floor. Aside from the full frontal nudity of Kevin Bacon, the ending was a shocker! I never suspected the end at all! I just let them lead me on twisted path, and then, Bammm!
Everything is played out in the end.....Whew.....Glad that's over.




So tell me if you think this list is complete?
Any others out there I missed?


Technorati Tags:, , , , , , , , ,
, , , , , , , ,
, , ,


About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP