Wednesday, October 29, 2008

An Award for Me~! I'm Speechless~!

Hi Everyone, I received this beautiful award from Janet at Dolly's Daily Diary.
It is called the Uber Amazing Blog Award.
I want to say Thank you so much to Janet, I am very grateful and humbled! And I have to admit, I have the biggest smile on my face~! I love to know that my blog makes a difference, and that maybe I can make someone smile, or help them in some way. This is a sort of justification that what I'm doing is worth it!
Janet's blog is about Spirituality and how to use it daily to deal with every situation we face whether it is good or bad. She also offers up some humor and jokes to lighten our days!
I have to say that I have been inspired on numerous occasions by not only her posts, but her wonderful pictures too! They are amazing! If you have never visited Janet's blog, or haven't been by in awhile, go over and have a look! You won't be disappointed!
Okay, back to the award.... Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:~ inspires you~ makes you smile and laugh~ or maybe gives amazing information~ a great read~ has an amazing design~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!
The rules of this award are: * Put the logo on your blog or post.* Nominate at least 5 blogs(can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!*
Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.*
Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.
If you don't post awards on your site, it's ok. I just wanted to let you know I like your blogs all for different reasons. Keep up the good work! Here are my nominations for the Uber amazing:

Now, these are in no particular order, and by no means, all the sites that I visit, but I truly think that each of these blogs deserves this "Uber" blog award, so I am giving it to them! I hope you like it ~ :)

Let me know if you would like one too, and I will give you an award and will link to you too!

Kat

11 comments:

Dolly's Diary October 29, 2008 at 7:15 PM  

Hi Kat,
Thank you so much for your kind words about me and my blog. You do make a differnce to the readers of your blog your personality really shines through and your an awesome person. I know how you feel, I still feel that way anytime I get an award. It makes you feel really good to be noticed for your efforts. I am sure this is the first of many to come.
Take Care,
Janet :)

Dolly's Diary October 29, 2008 at 7:18 PM  

Opps I thought it was the first one until I went to your other blog. Silly me.
Janet :)

papercages October 29, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

Kat--I'm flabbergasted, flattered, and thinking I'm going to grab this award and run before you change your mind.

I appreciate it so, so much. Thank you. I love it! ~ tricia

papercages October 29, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

Duuh! And congratulations to you too--and the other recipients. Looks like I'm in good company.

Okay now I'm through. (I think)

KAT October 29, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

@ Dolly's Diary,
Thanks so much, and it "is" my first one for this blog! :)

I really want the one that says
I "heart" your blog, the one on notepaper....that's the one I have been drooling over... lol

And you are welcome for the write up, I didn't even hesitate! You really do inspire me daily~!

@papercages
Thanks for the congrats, and I would NEVER change my mind. I have been reading your blog since I first started blogging, and you DO deserve this!!! :)

Ragtree October 29, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

Kat, thank you so much! I wish I could award it back to you, too :)

I will work on posting my faves... there are so many!

Hugs,

Renee :)

papercages October 30, 2008 at 6:22 AM  

Kat, I have my list made up and award and links posted. Thanks again.

Rose Works Jewelry October 30, 2008 at 8:47 AM  

Thank you so much for nominating me! I'm honored :)

rkdsign88 October 30, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

Thank you very much for the award. I'm so honored. Now, the difficult part, there so many blogs that I love to give the award too :)
Thank you also for your lovely comments about my painting which really precious support that keeps me drawing.

Sandee (Comedy +) October 30, 2008 at 12:38 PM  

Congratulations. It's a new one too. Awesome. :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP