Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Cutest Kitty Picture Ever!!!!

waayt-kitty This has got to be the cutest picture I have seen in a long time, and I found it while dropping my Entrecards. I drop on this one site, Broadway Matron, and love to read her stuff, and also watch the funny clips she posts on there.....

If you haven't been over to her site, you need to go right now!! Here's the link again: Broadway Matron.

Everytime this page opens for me, I get the biggest smile on my face, because, I just love the little kitty at the top.....asking the other one for a hug before it goes.........awwwwwww! I don't know how many times I have visited her page, but I smile each and every time!

She has the cutest kitty videos, and some really great rantings, and sometimes I go to her site and forget to drop my card!

But I wanted to give credit where credit is due, and to hopefully let other readers find her site, and see this wonderful picture! I just love it!! I just found out that this pic originally came from Lolcats and wanted to give them props too! And I just spent almost 2 hours over there laughing at all the adorable pictures! Thank you!

Kinda makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside............... :)
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Broadway Matron October 9, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

O Hai - the pic is from Lolcats http://icanhascheezburger.com - you can catch the link in the sidebar on the left "If you need a smile" and THANK YOU SO MUCH for your nice words. I appreciate it and I'm glad I can make you smile Big {{Hugzzz}} to you!

KAT October 9, 2008 at 9:20 PM  

Thank you and big hugzzz back! I gave credit to Lolcats too now!

I seriously love this pic! :)

Sandee (Comedy +) October 9, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

She's a daily read for me. I'm glad you found her. Have a great day. :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP