Thursday, October 16, 2008

Entrecard Finally Seems to be Working Again~!

entrecard
A big thank you to all of my Entrecard droppers out there, who continued to drop on me, even when I couldn't reciprocate.

My Entrecard has been acting up for almost a week, and I haven't been able to drop many cards at all! It was taking between 5-10 minutes for each page to load (if I was lucky), and sometimes the page wouldn't even load, I would just get an error message after waiting all that time.

So, it seems as though they have fixed the glitch, and the pages load a helluva lot faster than they were, but still not to my liking.

I have never been able to drop 300 cards at a time, but I am working towards that goal. I get too wrapped up in reading the blogs that I visit....LOL! I have my favorite blogs that I drop on and will continue to do that.

But again, a big thanks for dropping on me! :)

1 comments:

sasha October 17, 2008 at 6:21 AM  

It's been working well again. I am back to dropping 300 cards now :?

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP