Sunday, October 26, 2008

Go New England Patriots!

I am hoping that the New England Patriots have another outstanding game, like they did last week! Today they are playing the St. Louis Rams and maybe Matt Cassel and the team will be able to pull off another win of 41-7?

I think they have a very good shot of doing it, but they all have to pull together and work as a team! St. Louis can be beat, and then we will be that much closer to the playoffs. They are playing at Gillette Stadium, and I wish I was there!

Now, in light of the Patriots game, I have to show you something that I found that I think is absolutely hysterical!!!! I visited this site: Really Bad Tattoos, and laughed my butt off at the one this poor person got!!!

Okay....to the right....what the patriots logo should look like.....

See, strong looking player in Patriots gear, holding a football and looking kind of mean, right????

Now for the hilarious.................

Some poor schmuck got this tattooed on his leg for all time!!!! I am still laughing so hard, even as I post this......

What the heck is this supposed to be?? First off, it looks like a monkey (no offense to monkeys mind you).....and second, what is with that pose???? It looks like his hip is dis-jointed, and his butt is sticking out in some weird angle. Also, what is with the bandages on this guys arms? Does the tattoo artist think that he needs them? The uniform is torn at the sleeves to reveal a supposedly buff arm, but only one, and the fingers look like a kid drew them!

OMG! I can't believe they think this is a Patriots tattoo???

I can tell you one thing, if this ever was put on my body anywhere......I would immediately have it removed, and never, ever...would there be a picture of it for the whole world to see!!

I can't believe it! I wouldn't have paid for it, and would have totally sued the tattoo parlor where it was done. I mean, come on, I think my grandson could draw the patriots logo better than this one!!!

Anyway, that is my humor before the game..........Go Patriots!!!!

3 comments:

Dottie,  October 26, 2008 at 8:13 PM  

YEA YEA Go Pats Great Game. The boy did GOOD. I'm so excited!!!

wutthi.20 October 26, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

In your site i learned more something. I will keep reading. Thanks ^_^

Learning all about tattoo designs.
Tribal Tattoo Designs

wutthi.20 October 26, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

In your site i learned more something. I will keep reading. Thanks ^_^

Learning all about tattoo designs.
Tribal Tattoo Designs

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP