Friday, October 24, 2008

A Great New Soduko Like Game, Try It!

Jig Saw Doku Jig Saw Doku

This is one of the best games that I have played in a long time! I love this game for a quick distraction.

It is called Jig Saw Doku
and I found it while surfing the web....
I am not really good at soduko kinds of puzzles, because it seems as though they make them very hard for a beginner like me, but this one, I can DO! Yippeeee!
It also has a "hint" button that lets you know if you have tiles out of place, like at the end, when nothing is fitting, you can click the hint button and it will tell you for example that "6 tiles are wrong". They also give you a "Fix-it" button, so that if you click that after finding out you had tiles in the wrong place, it pulls those wrong tiles out of the grid for you, so you can proceed (hopefully) to put the tiles in the correct position. Kinda like......Soduko for Dummies!! lol
You don't have to sign up to play, just click this link: Jig Saw Doku, or the pics above and you will be taken to the game screen. You can even make the grid bigger if you want. And I think you can make it harder too? I haven't progressed that far!! lol I'm still on soduko for simpletons.....
Anyway, I thought I would share with you, because I love it!
I hope you enjoy it too!

4 comments:

Shinade October 25, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

Oh my I am terrible at puzzles. I wanted to come by and thank you for dropping in and leaving a comment on my scary blaze for photohunt.

I hope you have a good week end:-)

Bridget Ayers October 25, 2008 at 2:32 PM  

Hi Kat, I really like your blog design what a beautiful template. Soduko intrigues me but I have not gotten to explore it as much as I would like.

Hey and thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting.

GetSmartGal

DineometerDeb October 25, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

I love those Japanese number puzzles. Someone else posted a few links to number puzzles but I lost the link. So I will definetely give this a try.

mantiz October 26, 2008 at 7:01 AM  

hey kat,

umm.. that looks inviting but i have a hard time trying to play it with my slowcoach dial-up connection :(

and thanks for that inspiring comment you left me. guess what, I'm back here blogging! atleast it helps me move on despite all the worries in life. keep blogging friend :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP