Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Did it~! ChainMaille Bracelet Finished!

I finished my very first ChainMaille Bracelet~!


Chainmaille-bracelet

I have to say that I am very pleased with the finished product! I have worn this already, and received many compliments on it! I love how dramatic it looks on my wrist, and how pliable it is. It isn't stiff at all.

It is a little heavier than most bracelets that I wear, but there is much linkage in this baby!

I didn't count how many rings I used (I know, I probably should have) so I can't tell you how many are in this bracelet, but it took sooooo many~

Here is a close up shot of the bracelet open, and I think the flash kind of wiped out some of the detail, but I think you can still get a nice look at the weaving of the links.

Chainmaille-bracelet-2

I really enjoyed making this bracelet, and have already decided to go ahead and make another!

I love all kinds of jewelry making, and now I can add Chainmaille to my craft list!

My friend has asked me to make her 2 for Christmas presents! Wooo Hooo~

I want to thank everyone for your comments on this bracelet while it was in the construction phase, and look forward to hearing your comments now that it is all done!


Bookmark and Share

15 comments:

Sandee (Comedy +) October 11, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

It's beautiful honey. Job well done. Have a great weekend. :)

Dashery Jewelry October 11, 2008 at 8:05 PM  

Marvelous!

Chain Maille really does feel wonderful, and it is a little addictive to make!

Jael October 11, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

It looks great! kudos to you!

Broadway Matron October 11, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

WOW - that is gaw-juss! That's the sort of thing I wear - Very Nice!

KAT October 11, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

Thank you all for your wonderful and encouraging compliments!

I can't wait to do more!

Periwinkle Studio October 12, 2008 at 3:07 AM  

Great job and well done! It looks like it took forever! I am sure it is stunning on your wrist!!! :)

CuteBoo October 12, 2008 at 3:24 AM  

beautiful!!keep up this great work..wow!!!
Have a great sunday !

Beaderjojo October 12, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

It's beautiful, you did a great job! I tried chainmaile only once, and it gave me a greater respect for those that do it for sure.

Jean9 October 12, 2008 at 6:45 PM  

Your bracelet is just beautiful! Bracelets are in this year for sure.
I was a presenter at a craft show this week end and the chain maille bracelets were a hit for sure...It is fun learning new things, way to go.

YANZ October 13, 2008 at 4:36 AM  

wow, the bracelet is lovely =D you've got a great talent there

Silver Canyons October 13, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

just beautiful!
You are hooked now, you know that, right! LOL!
I love chainmaille myself :):)

MaryB November 15, 2008 at 8:12 PM  

This is the first I've been to your blog, I'm enjoying reading it very much.
Wow, I love the bracelet, I also just finished my first chainmaille bracelet, and it isn't near as intricate as yours. It's beautiful! I also am liking chainmaille when I'm not wire working or beading.
Mary
MJB Creations

timethief November 24, 2008 at 11:34 PM  

This bracelet is absolutely gorgeous. I would love to wear it.

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP