Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's My Happy Birthday Today~!


It is my Birthday today, and look what I got ~ A doodle of me~!
This is one of two, that my good friend Claire did for me, especially for my birthday! Isn't she the greatest? I love how she got the boobs just right (as if!) and included my candles and sunflower. She is just soooooo very sweet! This was my first present, and I'm gonna take a guess, and say it will probably be the best!!
I have never had a drawing, sketch or doodle done of me before, and I like it! I want to show this off to everyone~~~~ By the way, the other doodle is over on my other blog, Soy Wax Candles Blog, and that one is a hoot! You have to go check it out right now! Tell everyone to come and take a look at what a great job Claire did of me!
I don't have any plans right now for my Birthday, except that I have to work all day! But I've been told to keep my evening free, so that sounds like it could be fun? I think that everyone should have their Birthday off from work as a mandatory thing. Hey, it is only one day a year, and I think there would be more happy employees, if they didn't have to work on their birthday!
Anyway, thank you for stopping by, and don't forget to go over to Claire's blog to see more of her amazing doodles (along with other really cool stuff). By the way, it was her birthday just 2 days ago~!!!



Bookmark and Share

10 comments:

jenn October 14, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Sandee (Comedy +) October 14, 2008 at 11:33 AM  

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Kat,
Happy Birthday to you.

That was nice of Red to do a doodle for you. Have a great birthday honey. Big hug. :)

Broadway Matron October 14, 2008 at 1:11 PM  

Happy Birthday to You! We Libra's are the best - MY birthday is on the 17th -

Dolly's Diary October 14, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

Hi Kat,
Happy Birthday my fellow libra. My birthday is October 20th. I love the doodle! I hope you have a great day. I am still not able to drop, are you able too? Great Job on the chainmaille braclet.
Take Care,
Talk to you soon,
Janet :)

Jean9 October 14, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

Happy Birthday I hope you had a terrific day...I have a lot of October birthdays in my family!!

Dashery Jewelry October 14, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

Happy Birthday to you and your big round boobs! :)

KAT October 14, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

Thank you to all of you for the good wishes....I am having a great birthday, thanks!!

@dashery jewelry
LOL at the boobs!! I was pretty amazed when I saw them!

Claire October 14, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a great rest of it :)

Periwinkle Studio October 14, 2008 at 11:53 PM  

Happy Birthday! I hope it is wonderful!!!! :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP