Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kay's K9's Tagged me!

Okay, I've just been tagged by Kay's K9s. If you don't know about Kay's K9s, I love her site! She hand crafts animals from felt in the likeness of a pet, or any photograph, and they come out simply amazing! Kay is wonderful in that she donates a portion of every sale to the Ontario SPCA and local animal shelters. Please stop by her website and see all the wonderful kritters that she has felted and the animals she sponsors.









Here is just one of the lovely creations that she made.......The real cat is on the left.......The felted creation replica is on the right...........I am absolutely amazed at the likeness she can obtain! I love how they look so real! She also has many dogs, and even bunnies on her website. And they all look soooo cute!! Kudos to you Kay!


Now this tag means that I am supposed to share 7 facts about myself that are probably not well known by too many people out there.


So here we go with my "7 Random Things About Me"

1. I have a secret addiction to reality shows, I am obsessed with some of them and lmao when something terrible happens (and it usually does!)

2. I have a huge collection of Panda Bears, all shapes and sizes. Luv 'em!

3. I make jewelry, and have a huge collection of treasures I have made that I just can't sell or give away, so I have more than I could ever wear!

4. I eat very unhealthy, in fact, I just ate cookies for dinner..... :)

5. I have a secret crush on Gordon Ramsey of Hell's Kitchen, and never miss any of his shows whether it is the USA shows, or on the BBC. (But, I would never work for him, he seems very tough~!)

6. I believe in the afterlife, and want to have personal experiences with spirits.

7. I am dating a man 10 years younger than me! (I know, shocks the hell out of me too!)


Now it is my turn to tag 7 other blogs, so here goes:

Now, I would love it if you all played along, but I understand that sometimes people don't like these, and don't want to play......it's okay :) I had fun, and I hope that if you participate, that you will have fun too! I am wondering about changing some of my answers, but I think I'll just post this before I correct everything, and make it more "presentable" LOL

Kat

6 comments:

BeadedTail October 22, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

I enjoyed reading your list!

Shinade October 23, 2008 at 7:04 AM  

Oh I have a crush on Gordon too. I think he's simply the tops. I try to watch his show when ever I can.

Thanks so much for this Kat. What a wonderful thing to do thinking of me.

I have done this one though a long time ago.

But, if I can squeeze it in I will.

I already have 4 awards that have been waiting for almost 2 weeks to get posted.

I am just running so far behind.

Thanks again so much and I hope you have a great day.

Oh by the way I love your site too!!
Hugs:-)

KAT October 23, 2008 at 7:18 AM  

@beadedtail
Thank you, and I saw that you got tagged too by Kay. If/when you post your list, I would love to read it! :)

@Shinade
Thank you, I love your site! I am really inspired every time I go. Congrats on your awards! You deserve them! Don't worry about not playing this tag, I just wanted to mention you, and have more people find your site! Have a great day! :)

CuteBoo October 23, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

Wow, thanks for tagging,I haven´t heard before about it,and o course I will tagging ,too- but today I have not this time - but I will do it- my promises...by the way- I also love your blog,I am often here for dropping-lol...wanna exchange a link?
Thanks for your nice comment - and ...
have a great day!
Hags Sabine(Cuteboo)

K. Stahler October 23, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

Kat, it was such a pleasure reading about you! I'm also a fan of Gordon Ramsey - though I am sure I would be terrified of him in real life =)

Thanks so much for the write up on my work as well!!

- Kay

KAT October 24, 2008 at 7:21 AM  

@kay
You're welcome! I love your site and am glad I found it thru Entrecard. I always spend so much time there reading about the animals you sponsor, and admiring your work!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP