Thursday, November 13, 2008

Follow My Blog ~ :-)

I have added a Follow this blog on the left hand side, right under my top Entrecard droppers!

Please consider following my blog... I love to see everyone's friendly face here, and it would make me really happy! Plus, it's a guaranteed link for your blog!

I have seen many other blogs with this "Follow Me" on them, and because they are some of my favorites that I read everytime, I follow them regularly. It keeps me up to date with their postings.

Thanks to everyone!!!! Take care!!! Hugzzzzzz !!

6 comments:

Cindy Liets, Polymer Clay Tutor November 14, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

I'd be happy to follow your blog! You have been working so hard and I love seeing what you are up to!

KAT November 14, 2008 at 11:13 PM  

Thank you so much!! I always love to see what you have created too! :)
Hugzzzzz!

CB November 15, 2008 at 4:43 AM  

You silly girl, I've been following you. ;)

KAT November 15, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

cb, I know...heehee
We follow each other....kinda like stalkers.....LOL

Melissa November 15, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

I love the Follow me link. It is such a great way to keep up with the blogs I like. :)

CB November 15, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

Ah yes, but Etsy stalkers those are the good kind of stalkers. :P

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP