Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lookie! A Lemonade Award...for Moi?

Lemonade AwardWow, I can't believe it! I am really grateful to Janet over at Dolly's Daily Diary for considering my blog worthy of an award! Her blog is SO inspiring, and she has a joke of the day that always gets me smiling too! I don't know where she finds the wonderful artwork she has on her site, but it is absolutely gorgeous! The angels are heavenly! So, thank you again, Janet, for the award, for being a friend, and for the daily inspiration that you give to me and so many others on a daily basis.

Now, let's look at the award....hmmmm, and this is all said in jest....does it mean that my blog is sour? Or you make a screwed up face when you read it? Or that my blog is worth 50 cents? Or maybe, that I should give up blogging and sell lemonade on the side of the road?? LOL
I'm only kidding, and I LOVE my award, whatever the reason is behind it!!

I am so grateful for any award. It really makes me think that I must be doing something right, and that people read my blog! I truly appreciate the acknowledgement. When I get an award, it fuels me to continue doing what I've been doing......writing, joking, creating and posting funny pictures on my blog!

Now for the rules of this award:
• Put the logo on your blog or post.
• Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
• Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
• Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
• Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
So here are the blogs I nominate for this award:

http://sassynsappy.blogspot.com.
http://sweetvioletsa.blogspot.com/.
http://guidetolifeblog.com/Psychic/.
http://jan4geo-glow.blogspot.com.
http://chrissymaries.blogspot.com.
http://4urlvr.livejournal.com/.
http://proofpositivity.wordpress.com.
http://daisythecurlycat.blogspot.com/.
http://workathomemomrevolution.blogspot.com/.
http://www.arcticulates.org/arcticulates.html.

I want to send a personal "Thank You" out to each and every one of you! You all inspire me!
Oh, and if anyone has one of those... "I Heart your Blog" awards that's just hanging around, I am still yearning for that one!! Does someone Love my blog??? :(

Till next time......Take care......Hugzzzzzz, and Thanks for visiting my blog.

13 comments:

Sandee (Comedy +) November 18, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

Congratulations on this cool award. Well deserved if you ask me. Have a great day. :)

Jan 4 Insight November 18, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

Kat - Kudos to you, and thanks so much for the lemonade - it's been a warm day and it sure tasted good:-D

I'll post the award right away and start looking for my blogroll for suitable awardees!

Jan 4 Insight November 18, 2008 at 11:05 PM  

Okay, Kat, I'm a dummy. HOW do I post this on my blog? I've tried pasting the URL into 2 different blogger features, the html and the picture widget, and neither work. I'll guess I'll just have to go with your lovely comment for now.

K Fields November 19, 2008 at 12:25 AM  

Awww! I am honored that you think my blog deserves a reward! I will put the lemonade reward on my review page, and let my blogger choices know that they have one coming too. This is so awesome... Thanks bunches! :)

Red November 19, 2008 at 3:27 AM  

Thanks for thinking of me Kat! I'll get right to work spreading the love!

I may be in Jan's shoes though- not sure I know how to do all this 'RIGHT'. I guess all will see soon enough, lol.

Thank you again- I will no longer be an award virgin after this! Woohoo!!!!

KAT November 19, 2008 at 6:58 AM  

@ Sandee,
Thanks so much! If I could only have as many awards as you do, I'd be in heaven!
Kat :)

KAT November 19, 2008 at 7:00 AM  

Shirley, K, Jan & Red,
You are all welcome and you deserve it! Enjoy! :)
Kat

Mommy November 19, 2008 at 7:37 AM  

Congratulations on your award. I've been crafting too and my fingers are sore from stuffing...lol.

Dolly's Diary November 19, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

Hi Kat,
I have to say thank you so much for your kind words. I just love your blog with all the fun pictures like the Monday one. I love seeing your creations. I appreciate you telling me about the Angel magazine. You make the blog world a better place for sharing what you do.
Take Care,
Janet:)

BeadedTail November 19, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

Congratulations on your award!

mantiz November 20, 2008 at 11:04 AM  

kudos! kudos! gotta say i really enjoy reading your writings.. keep blogging friend :)

Lisa November 29, 2008 at 4:01 PM  

Thanks so much for nominating me. I just now saw this. I've had a very stressful November (one teenager hitting 2, yes 2, deer with her car in less than three months, and another in a five-car collision).

Oh well, it's December, so maybe things are going to get better, car wise. Thanks again!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP