Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Medusa for Halloween?

Ange_Halloween_Medusa
This is my daughter all dressed up for Halloween!
She wanted to dress up as "Medusa" with the snakes and everything, but wasn't quite sure how she was going to do it?

So me being the "crafty Mom" that I am, suggested how we could fix her hair to look like snakes. I got one of those wire headbands, and attached wire armatures to it and told her to wrap her hair around the wire and then attach with bobbie pins! Then she could bend the "snakes" into any shape she wanted to.
Isn't that clever?

She was a hit at her work, and also when she went out trick or treating with my grandson! This is their favorite holiday, and they always go all out, not only with the costumes, but with the decorating of their yard and house too! She embelished her black gown with a Snake necklace and snake bracelet, and also made up some pretty cool snake earrings too!
I thought we did a really good job!

6 comments:

rockcreekcreations November 1, 2008 at 10:23 PM  

Yes you did very good on the costume! I'll bet she was a hit everywhere!

rkdsign88 November 2, 2008 at 3:56 AM  

Wow, very clever. She looks great!
I'm not forgetting about the award that I need to pass it to others. But, lately I have internet connection problem. As soon as it's back to normal, I will make the post. Happy Halloween!

Dolly's Diary November 2, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

Hi Kat,
Very good thinking on your part. It is funny sometimes how these ideas just come to us. She looked great, good job mom!
Take Care,
Janet :)

SlogBite November 2, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

Thank you for advertising on SlogBite.

Did you happen to notice what my site is all about? It is a new concept in site directories. I would be honored if you would come back and take a look. It is still in the pre-launch stages; however, I am accepting participants in preparation for its official launch. One of its unique qualities is the granularity of the categories, and the fact that you can join multiple categories; you are not limited to just one like all other directories. If you cannot find a category that fits your needs exactly, just let me know and I will create it.

Your site would be perfect for my "Hobbies" category.

http://www.SlogBite.Com

Cashmere November 3, 2008 at 2:57 AM  

Seriously....
I applaud you for the brilliant idea for the hair..!
Wow! It really works and they look fine.. ;)

KAT November 3, 2008 at 7:26 PM  

Thank you all for your lovely comments.

We had fun, and it's always great to see an idea work out!

I'll have to think of something super for next year! :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP