Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Blog is Loved! Woo Hoo

I was so excited to get this award! I can't believe it.... This is the award of all awards folks!

Oh yes, other awards are very nice, don't get me wrong..... but this is the icing on the cake for me! I have secretly yearned for this award since I started blogging, and now the day is finally here, when I can say that I received this wonderful award from someone who loves my blog. The award is great, mind you, but the meaning behind it is sooo much more.

A GIGANTIC thanks goes to one of my favorite people, Janet of Dolly's Daily Diary, she is not only a wonderful friend, but a great writer! If you haven't checked out her blog yet, don't hesitate......click here.

She just redid the whole layout of her blog, with the help of Chica and Pumuckl Blogger Designs, and it looks so nice and pretty now.

Janet has also started selling Avon and I just placed my first order. If you want to place your order for Avon products, please click here. What wonderful gifts they have for the holidays!!

Anyway, I will nominate other blogs shortly by adding to this post. But right now, I have to get ready for the holiday and my craft show.

Take care, and hugzzzz to you all!
Kat

4 comments:

Sandee (Comedy +) November 25, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

Congratulations. I'm glad you finally got this award. Happy Thanksgiving. Big hug back. :)

Dolly's Diary November 27, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

Hi Kat,
Thanks for all your support, I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving. I love the picture of the turkey!
Janet :)

papercages November 28, 2008 at 3:50 PM  

Congratulations on the award (another one) you certainly deserve it.

Sorry I'm late for this but I hope you had a nice holiday.

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP