Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday, My Grandson and the Birthday Party~

This is how I spent my Saturday folks.......... Taking my grandson Marcus to a birthday party that had a reptile show! Now, for him, this was the "best birthday party ever!", but for me, not so much fun!!

Marcus_and_snakeThis is Marcus with a blueish snake, I forget the name of it, but I'm sure if he was here right now, he would be able to tell me what it was!! He was so very proud to hold that nasty snake, and right up by his face too! Uckkkkk!

Marcus_and_Albino_PythonThis is him holding the albino python (I bet your surprized that I remembered that one, huh?) Now this one was a little bigger and started to wriggle around a bit, so he had to have the guy (Frank) take him.

Marcus_and_Blue_Tongue_LizardHere Marcus is holding the Blue Tongued Lizard. Now, Frank told us they bite, but Marcus and all the other boys at the party didn't care! I quickly took this picture and then told him to let someone else have a turn at holding it!! I was nervous!

snakeAnd finally, here is some snake, I fail to remember it's name, because as you can see, he is lunging off the table, right at my leg!! OMG!! He came within an inch of me, and I couldn't back up because I was right against a counter, and for the life of me....I don't know how I even got this shot? Frank thought it was funny, and so did Marcus! Me, I almost wet my pants!!! LOL

So, this is how I spent my Saturday afternoon......I can't believe that I agreed to take him to this party when my daughter couldn't. But if you have grandchildren, you know that pretty much anything they "really, really" want.....you somehow have to do it. Call me crazy!!!!

7 comments:

Sandee (Comedy +) November 22, 2008 at 11:10 PM  

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Marcus,
Happy Birthday to you. :)

Dolly's Diary November 23, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

Hi Kat,
your grandson looks like he was in a candy store! He's a cutie. I know what you mean about not being able to say no! Thanks for your comment on my new look.
Take Care,
Janet:)

Kathy November 23, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

Snakes must SO be a boy thing! I could barely look at the pictures and the pictures can't wrap themselves around me and choke me to death. But still.

CastoCreations November 23, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

OMG is right. *shudder* I so do not want to have a boy when we have kids. I cannot handle gross boy stuff like that.

Dolly's Diary November 23, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

Hi Kat,
I realized I had an award that you might like, so it is on my blog for you. I was dropping cards on entrecard and came across the lemonade award on someone else's page and it said it was the refreshing lemonade award, so that is what it means, I was wondering the same things as you!
Thanks for all your comments and constent support! An Award well deserved.
Janet :)

MySweetThree November 24, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

It is obvious you would do ANYTHING for your grandson!! The snake lunging at me would have surely given me a panic attack!! lol! (And Happy birthday to your grandson!!) =)

KAT November 24, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

Thanks to all of you for your comments and concern! I am actually calmer today, but Saturday was a stressful day for me!

The "snake" thing is definately all boy!! My daughter was never interested in crap like this!! lol

My grandson actually wanted me to hold one of these things!! AS IF??

At least he had fun, and is still talking about it today!

Take care everyone!! Hugzzzz
Kat

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP