Sunday, December 7, 2008

Awards A-Plenty

I have been very blessed with these awards....and I have been very late in getting them posted, so I am posting them all now. I know, I know, it looks like alot, but trust me, they were spread out! It's just me and my lateness....

awardsThese beautiful and very meaningful awards were bestowed on me by a lovely lady and great friend, Sandee of Comedy Plus. Hers is a blog I read daily, and don't know what I'd do without! She definately keeps the smile on face and the cheer in my heart! Thank you Sandee for all your support and your comments, you keep me going! If you haven't checked out her blog, I'd recommend you go there right now, to see what I'm talking about....click here.


This next award was given to me by my good friend Janet, over at Dolly's Daily Diary. She has given me awards that are dear to my heart, and I can't thank her enough!

universal light award
Now as you all know, I have mentioned on this blog more than once about Janet's Blog, and how inspirational it is.This is another blog that I read daily, and couldn't go a day without reading it. She is a wonderful writer, and she has a joke or two also, to keep me laughing.

I have so many friends and blogs that I read, I can't limit giving these awards to just a few, so I am giving this to all my favorite blogs, in the list on the left. Take the awards if you want to claim them, you all deserve them so very much!

Thank you all....you make my day!
Take care,
Kat

2 comments:

Sandee (Comedy +) December 7, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

What kind words. Thank you so much. Thanks for playing along too. :)

Dolly's Diary December 10, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

Hi Kat,
Thanks again for all your kind words, they mean alot to me.
Congradulations on all your awards. You must feel like a movie star!! LOL
Take Care,
Janet :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP