Saturday, December 20, 2008

Blog Love~....

I got this "Stunning" award from Sandee over at Comedy Plus....and I think this is my favorite award, ever! Blog_LoveI really love all the components of the award picture, and the meaning behind it is something that is dear to my heart and I will treasure this award! To have your writing and your posts reach other people is one of the greatest feelings I could ever have. It puts a smile on my face, and my mood changes whenever I see an award, or a comment on my blog! It is the Best feeling! I'm sure you all know exactly what I'm referring to. It kind of validates being on here and doing what we all do! And I'm quite happy to keep on doing that!


Now, as I've mentioned before, Sandee over at Comedy Plus has one of the best blogs in the blogosphere! She can make you laugh, she can make you cry, but most of all, she can touch your heart. I am so very thankful that I found her blog, because my day would not be complete without a visit there. I faithfully go and visit her every day, not out of obligation, and not because I am dropping an Entrecard, no, I go because I want to. Most of the time I spend time reading the current post, and then move on to past posts, that I don't get a lot done. I could literally spend hours there and still not read it all!!

One of my favorite blogs? ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!


Now, to spread the "Blog Love"............... There are again, many, many blogs I want to award this to, but I will try to limit myself............Here we go..............



Now, if you have not been to these wonderful blogs, and checked them out, why not go now, and see why I think they are all so special to me, and very deserving of this award! There are craft sites, Humor blogs, Jewelry blogs, Personal blogs, Inspirational blogs, and just such a variety that I am sure you will find blogs that you love, like I do! Please go and visit, and congratulate them on their well deserved award!


Till next time,
Take Care,

Kat

12 comments:

Dolly's Diary December 20, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

Hi Kat,
Thank you so much!! I love this award, I have not seen it anywhere.
I got a kick out of Sandee's blog thanks for sharing it with us. I will visit some of the other blogs as well. I was so excited yesterday to see my first article. I am telling everyone about it. I love the other articles and everything about this magazine. I already have something for next week that I will email you later. I appreciate your support more than you'll ever know.
Take Care,
Janet :)

Periwinkle Studio December 20, 2008 at 11:44 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simply Charming in S.C. December 20, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

Wow---thank you SO MUCH! I can't tell you how excited I am to be included in your list. It's like you said--what a great feeling! And it couldn't have come at a better time for me. So thank you very much, and have a wonderful holiday!
Sincerely,
Abby from Simply Charming in SC

Swapna December 20, 2008 at 12:35 PM  

Hi Kat, thanks for ur comments... I see u have received yet another award...good going.. u deseve it...keep in touch...

Daisy December 20, 2008 at 12:37 PM  

I like visiting Comedy Plus, too! Congratulations on your pretty award. And thank you so much for thinking of me, too. You are nice.

Periwinkle Studio December 20, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

Thank you so very much for this award. It is one I will treasure. It is my first and so beautiful too.

I also enjoy Sandee's blog and love to go and visit. Everyone who goes to her blog and gets to know her, will be touched in some way by this amazing woman! I think she is very special and has so much kindness and concern for others.She extended her hand in friendship and I adore her!

Thank you again!
Suzanne

papercages December 20, 2008 at 3:08 PM  

Kat, Congratulations on yet another award and thank you for thinking of me. I will take the award, but passing it along will have to wait a bit. I am still pretty sick so I'm taking it slow with everything.

MySweetThree December 20, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

Congrats on the award and thank you so much for thinking of my blog! I have never seen this award before and think it is really cool! You made my day!! =)

Crystal Raven,  December 20, 2008 at 7:06 PM  

Oh wow, such a pretty award!

But it means so much more because it has come from you!

Hugzzzzz

jenn December 21, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

You deserve this award, no doubt! I think the only one on your list I know and love is kristin. I have to check out the rest.

Chrisbeads December 22, 2008 at 6:12 AM  

Hi Kat,
Thanks for visiting my blog and admiring my bee hive. Not sure what I am supposed to do to claim the award you have given me. Maybe you could let me know, please?

PinkLady December 22, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

Kat, thank you so much for sharing this award with me. I will visit all the other sites you mentioned (although some are already in my blogroll). Do you know that this is my first award? I am so thrilled and honored.

Again, thank you so much!

Bing ;)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP