Sunday, December 28, 2008

Breaking Dawn....Twilight Book 4

brb-bd

OMG! This book is so fast paced, I can hardly keep up!

This book is 754 pages long, and is the last book in the Twilight Series. I want so much to make it last, but I am flying right thru it! There is so much going on in this book, that you keep turning the pages, no matter how late, or what has to be done, or who is waiting....etc.

I for the life of me, don't know what I am going to read when I am finished with this..... I have gotten so involved with this series, that I am obsessed. Never before, has a book or books been this good, and held my attention as strong as this one has. I have read thousands of books, as I am an avid reader, but once I started Twilight, there was no stopping me. I have never been this absorbed in a story before.......

And to think, Stephenie Meyer wrote this for teens.....HUH! From the very first book, you are hooked, and want to read more, more, more. There is nothing teenish about it in my opinion, except for the fact that it is a watered down romance. But when has that hurt anything? If you have a good imagination, and I do....you can imagine all kinds of things going on, that aren't stated in black and white.

Bella_and_Edward
Anyway, I am away from the computer, and reading, as usual.....

Till next time,
Take care,
Kat

12 comments:

Dennis December 28, 2008 at 8:13 PM  

Yeah I know what you mean. The Twilight Series is amazing.

D.M.Ivie
www.friendlyflames.com

CuteBoo December 29, 2008 at 3:47 AM  

Hi Kat ,

congrats,you are the lucky winner of the one month 125×125 ad spots on Cuteboo.com!
Let me know.what you want to link and contact me with your 125x125 banner at:
admin@cuteboo.com

I will add it on the first January 2009!!

Congrats again,
and Happy New Year !
Take care,
hugs Sabine

jenn December 29, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

I read all 700+ pages in one day! I couldn't stop, either.

lunaticg December 29, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

Hi!
a bit stupid qusetion. Is this the same book as the twilight the movie?

Duni December 30, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

I haven't even started this series..so I'll have a lot to look forward to!

MySweetThree December 30, 2008 at 7:46 PM  

You are seriously making me want to go out and buy these books!

MySweetThree December 30, 2008 at 7:46 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenn December 30, 2008 at 9:20 PM  

I can't wait to hear what you thought of this one...happy reading!

Irene December 31, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

Dear Blog Owner,

My name is Irene, and I work with the website ZooCaro:

http://www.zoocaro.com

I recently found your site and am very interested in exchanging links.

As you know, reciprocal linking benefits both of us by raising our search rankings and generating more traffic to both of our sites. Please post a
link to my site as follows:

Title: ZooCaro
URL: http://www.zoocaro.com
Description: A shopping search engine where you can find anything from clothing to electronics to books!

Or get an html logo from here: http://www.zoocaro.com/link.php

Once you've posted the link, let me know the URL of the page that it's on, and I will post it on our site.

Thank you very much,

Irene
izoocaro@gmail.com

Sandee (Comedy +) December 31, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

Have a very Happy New Year Kat. :)

jenn January 1, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Are you done yet???

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP