If you have not checked out her blog, Crafts and Cooking, I would suggest you go over there now, to see all she has to offer! There are so many cool recipes, and you can learn about some of the culture of India! I have been a follower of her blog for quite some time, and she never fails to amaze me with her posts! I am dying to see some more of her artwork, although I do admit, I love seeing her baby girl's artistic talent too!
Now, in order to accept this award, I have to do the following:
- Put the logo on my blog
- Add a link to the person who awarded me
- Nominate outstanding blogs that I follow
- Add links to those blogs
- Leave a message for the nominees on their blog
- Sandee at Comedy Plus (I know you probably have this one already, but I WANT you to have it!
- Julie at P and J Crafts, I absolutely love the purses and totes that she makes! What talent!
- Jenn at My Kids Are My World, I love her blog, and follow it daily! She is one person that we would all want as our best friends!
- Cassandra at The Copper Cauldron, now she makes the BEST soaps ever! And we all want to "wash the Wicked away", now dont we?
- Tink at Tinkerbell, I just love going there and reading her posts, and seeing the cool graphics. Tink is special! :)
If I get another award, I will nominate some of my other favorites!
It's time to pass along the award, claim it if you want it! Your blogs are all special to me! And I want to say a BIG Thank You~!