Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Great Surprize!

I was given this wonderful award from Swapna over at Crafts and Cooking, and I have to tell you that I was truly surprized! I Love the award, and love the fact that she bestowed it upon little 'ol me! I seriously would like to think that I have the "coolest blog ever", but I know that is up for interpretation. I try to please the masses, but when it comes down to it, I write for me, and I have to be happy with what I put up here for you all to read, so I understand if some of you don't agree. That's fine, I know that Swapna thinks I'm cool, and that makes me smile, big time! :)

If you have not checked out her blog, Crafts and Cooking, I would suggest you go over there now, to see all she has to offer! There are so many cool recipes, and you can learn about some of the culture of India! I have been a follower of her blog for quite some time, and she never fails to amaze me with her posts! I am dying to see some more of her artwork, although I do admit, I love seeing her baby girl's artistic talent too!

Now, in order to accept this award, I have to do the following:
  • Put the logo on my blog
  • Add a link to the person who awarded me
  • Nominate outstanding blogs that I follow
  • Add links to those blogs
  • Leave a message for the nominees on their blog
Well, I have so many blogs that I would just love to nominate, but I will list a few here now,

  1. Sandee at Comedy Plus (I know you probably have this one already, but I WANT you to have it!
  2. Julie at P and J Crafts, I absolutely love the purses and totes that she makes! What talent!
  3. Jenn at My Kids Are My World, I love her blog, and follow it daily! She is one person that we would all want as our best friends!
  4. Cassandra at The Copper Cauldron, now she makes the BEST soaps ever! And we all want to "wash the Wicked away", now dont we?
  5. Tink at Tinkerbell, I just love going there and reading her posts, and seeing the cool graphics. Tink is special! :)
Okay, I have nominated 5 blogs, but there are so many more I want to nominate!
If I get another award, I will nominate some of my other favorites!

It's time to pass along the award, claim it if you want it! Your blogs are all special to me! And I want to say a BIG Thank You~!
Take Care,
Kat

4 comments:

Sandee (Comedy +) December 20, 2008 at 11:07 AM  

Well, if you insist I will do a post just for you. Thank you so very much. I do have it, but not from you.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Tink December 20, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

Thanks for the award and the compliments! I'm a bit behind in my posting, but I'll show it off and pass it on. :)

P and J Crafts December 20, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

Thanks so much, Kat, for the award! What a nice surprise and very sweet of you to think of me! It's so special to be included with the great list of blogs you picked. I love reading all of them!

Julie :-)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP