Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Hunny and My Boy for Christmas!

Wow! I had a really nice Christmas this year, and to top it off, I got to spend the morning with my Honey, Steve before he had to go to work. Kinda sucked that he had to work at 2pm on Christmas Day, but at least we had all morning with my daughter and grandson!

Steve_and_Kat
Here we are in all our Christmas glory.....LOL!
We really got into the Christmas spirit this year, and I think this is the first year in a long time that Steve has spent actual Christmas day with someone other than his dog, Sloppy. He had been alone for such a long time before we got together, and this is our first Christmas together, so I think it was special for him, as it was for me! He loves my family as much as I do, and he has taken them on with no qualms, or hesitation, and I love him for that! He wanted to make sure that my grandson Marcus had the best year ever, and you could see the light in his eyes as Marcus was opening his presents.

I guess it has been a long time since he watched a Child open presents with the excitement and anticipation that only a child has on Christmas morning! I did feel bad for him, though, because the poor guy was soooo sick! He felt miserable with a cold and stuffy head, and runny nose, but he didn't let that stop his holiday spirit!!! I give him tons of credit!!

Ohhh! And he got me the 4th book in the Twilight series....Breaking Dawn!
Yipeee! I am so excited. I can't wait to read it! And he also got me a really nice warm and soft Red Sox blanket, knowing first of all, how very cold I am all the time, and second, how much I love the Red Sox!! Great presents from my sweetie!

Here is a picture of me and my grandson Marcus, when he had opened all his presents, and just wanted to play, and Grammy kept insisting on a "nice Christmas photo", he had just about had it by then with all the photos anyway, and you can see by his face, he is not happy about sitting still for yet another photo!!! LOL

Marcus_and_Me
Oh, well, this is my Christmas shot for this year?
Maybe next year, I should try to get that elusive photo before he opens anything????


I wanted to thank all my friends and readers out there who stopped by, and who also left me Holiday wishes!! The same to all of you!

Till next time,
Take care,
Kat XOXO

7 comments:

Nancy December 27, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

Sounds like it was a great Christmas! Happy Holidays to you!

Sandee (Comedy +) December 27, 2008 at 12:54 PM  

What a wonderful Christmas. I so remember working a lot of them too. I'm so glad I don't have to do that anymore.

Have a terrific weekend. Big hug. :)

MySweetThree December 27, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

Aww...what a nice Christmas...glad you got to spend atleast a bit of it with your honey...and yes..ha ha, get that picture in before the presents next time! ha ha, but it is still a nice picture, he is just preoccupied!!

MySweetThree December 27, 2008 at 6:41 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Naomi December 27, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

waahhh... Breaking Dawn is my fave next to Twilight of course! Enjoy everything about BD... super loved it!

Duni December 28, 2008 at 2:23 AM  

What a heart-warming post. It's so nice that Steve could finally celebrate a family-style Christmas. Hope he feels better soon, though. A lot of people I know are sick at the moment!
btw, I love your cute red cardigan!

Happy New Year!

Duni

PinkLady December 28, 2008 at 10:13 PM  

Hi Kat! I am sooooooo happy for you and Steve! You two really look good together. I can see the sparkle in your eyes. I love hearing about new beginnings and happy endings. There is no such thing as a fairy tale romance but it is always so good to see two happy people so in love with each other. I can see why this Christmas meant a lot to you.

Advance Happy New Year!

Much love,
Bing;)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP