Monday, December 22, 2008

Into Book # 3, Eclipse

Okay, so this book, is so much better than book #2, and I am whipping right thru it!! I love it!

Edward_and_Bella
After reading New Moon, and being all sad and mad and wondering why all this was happening....I am happy to say that Eclipse picks up the pace, and holds on so tight, it doesn't let go! You are very happy to go along for the ride here!

eclipse
I am almost done with this book already, even though it is over 500 pages!! Like I said, when a story grabs you this much, you just read, read, read!

I can't wait to get to book #4 now, I am reading as fast as I can, just so I can find out what happens.

Till Next time,

Take Care,

Kat :)

1 comments:

Naomi December 27, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Eclipse's story is so romantic...it has a lot of Belward romantic scenes. It made me dismayed towards the end thought, and until now I still can't get over it. Peace to all team Jacobs!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP