Sunday, December 21, 2008

New Moon ~ Twilight Book 2

Okay, so I have now finished reading book #2, New Moon in the Stephenie Meyer Twilight saga, and I have already started book #3, Eclipse! I'm telling you, once you get through one, you "HAVE" to have the other one ready, or you will be going through some kind of withdrawal.....you just have to know what happens!

New_MoonThis book was different from the first book, and I don't want to give too much away, but I will tell you that I cried, literally cried, at the beginning of this book! I found myself yelling at Bella, and wondering why she was making the choices she made....and I know, it's only a book....but like I said before, I can get completely lost in these books. The way Stephenie writes, you feel like you could actually be there. She is so very descriptive in her words and it draws you in and doesn't want to let you go!

I also found this book not to be as fast paced as Twilight, but it filled in a lot of gaps, and progressed the story, so I guess it was necessary. When I got by the end, the excitement came back, and I sped through the pages, wanting, waiting, hoping...... and then like I said, I had to have book 3. I don't know what's going to happen, but I can't wait!


Here is my favorite vampire,with Bella, and some of his family. I actually like this picture and wanted it in my post.

twilight1This is one of the movie posters for the "Twilight" movie, and I love the amber color of Edward's eyes! I think you can click on the picture to get it in full size? I don't think you can read the writing on Edward's coat, but it says:
"When you can live forever....What do you live for" ?

twilightNow, I know there are lots of groups and discussions about Team Edward and Team Jacob.....and I have to tell you, the majority of us older readers will go with Edward every time! There is just something so romantic about him, and we have had a lot more experience than the teens, or tweens, and so the logical choice is Edward. The younger set seems to go for Jacob, although, I don't understand it?
Any ideas?

Well, off to read some more of Eclipse.........till next time........
Take care,
Kat :)

6 comments:

jenn December 21, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

Kat, I stayed up until 3 am to finish breaking dawn, and I STILL WANT MORE!!! I think every book gets better than the one before, so she has GOT to write another.

I have no idea what I'm going to do now...I have so much time on my hands! lol!

PinkLady December 22, 2008 at 7:22 PM  

Kat, I posted your award in my site. Thank you again.

Bing;)

Sarcasta-Mom December 24, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

I whipped through all four of these books at breakneckl speed- I just couldn't put them down!

Have to say, even though I'm not a teen, I'm all over team Jacob. I just adore him...

Dolly's Diary December 24, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

Hi Kat,
Thanks for your comment today on my blog. I read that article but it slipped my mind about the never being the normal we knew. You are right on the money. Thanks for being there for me, you are already a big help. I sent my article to you yesterday. I had a good visit today at the graves. I will post about it later.
Take Care,
Janet :)

Naomi December 25, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

hi kat...

i was so much into the twilight fever too and because of that, i read the four books in just a whiplash! hahaha...it was so engrossing, i just can't stop. Well, team Edward also here...and I do love him so much...and the Cullens too! Eclipse was so much romantic, and I enjoyed reading it a lot (although I do not like how it went through towards the end..hmmp).

Anyways, I am glad to have found someone who shares the same viewpoint on Twilight... Happy New Year!

Furkidsmom December 26, 2008 at 10:02 PM  

I just started the first book and bought the 2nd for my friend for Christmas (so I can borrow it!!). I am really enjoying Twilight and will probably have to see the movie now :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP