Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wow! I got Unbelievable Soap~


I just received the most fabulous soap in the mail, and I have to share it with all of you!!!

I received this soap from Cassandra at The Copper Cauldron.
This bar of soap is the "Gingerbread Cookies and Milk" scent, and I absolutely LOVE IT~!

Can you see the little gingerbread man sticking out from this bar of soap?
How cute is that????
It smells like heaven, and I can't wait to use it, and smell all yummy and stuff!


Copper Cauldron SoapCassandra makes so many different fragrances of soap, you have to go check out her Etsy shop "A Good Witch Too". She makes soaps that "wash the "wicked" away! What a unique tag-line!

This is the packaging that my soap came in.....
It is a beautiful organza bag, filled with stuffing and smelling just wonderful!!

Copper Cauldron Soap Packaging
If you are looking for some great holiday gifts...I would highly recommend The Copper Cauldron's soaps! They are very reasonable in price, and unique in the way that they aren't just bars of soap.....each one has a unique something added to it~
You can get a lot of Christmas presents crossed off your list at this store!!
Take care,
Kat

4 comments:

agoodwitchtoo December 7, 2008 at 4:30 PM  

Ah... Kat! Thank you very much for great review of my soap! I do hope you enjoy using it as much as you like smelling it :)

Your link is now added to my Link Love!

~~Sew Happy Designs~~ December 7, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

Kat, the witchy's soaps are just the best! I lurve 'em.
Blessings!
Cindy
Oh yeah, come and join us on the etsy Pluggers United Team, if you haven't already!

Swapna December 11, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

Hi Kat, an award for u... hop to my blog :)

TiLT December 17, 2008 at 12:41 AM  

oh - I just absolutely LOVE her soaps...makes you want to be wicked - just to wash it away :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP