Saturday, January 24, 2009

2 More Awards....WOWZA

I was given these two new awards from my good friend, Pink Lady Bing, over at Of Living and Loving.....And Coping.

This first one is especially dear to my heart, because it is a "Friendship Award". This is my first one, and I am so happy that it came from Bing! She is an amazing woman who I look up to, and admire tremendously!

She makes the ve
ry best of the moments she has, and I know it is difficult for her, but she has amazing strength!!

Now this next award, also given to me by Bing
Is an Inspiring Blogger award, that is not only my favorite color, but it makes me smile, to think that "
I" inspire somebody??
WOW....I am speechless, (and let me tell you, that does not happen often!) lol

Thank you to Bing for these lovely awards....I will treasure them always!!!

Now for me to pass these along......

1. Sandee of Comedy Plus
Because I consider her a great friend, and she inspires me, like nobody's business!

2. Cassandra of The Copper Cauldron
Another great inspiration of mine, and have your tried her yummy soaps yet?????

3. Mother's Got A Dot Com
I always love going to this blog, she inspires me always.

4. Renee of Funky and Folky Sculpture
The things she creates, always amaze me and are awe-inspiring.

5. Nessa of Nessa's Place
A newly found blog, that I absolutely love, love, love!


Please enjoy your fame, and then pass these awards on to other deserving blogs.....

Take care,
Hugzzzzz
Kat

5 comments:

Sandee (Comedy +) January 24, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

Thank you Kat and what a nice thing to say about me too. I'll get a post up shortly. Probably tomorrow afternoon.

Again thanks for making my day. Big hug. :)

PinkLady January 24, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

Kat you have been a very good friend to me and it was my pleasure to pass on to you these awards. You truly deserve them. See, we even have one thing in common- we both love the color RED.

BTW i started following your other blog. Been wanting to do so for a long time but I keep on forgetting once I start reading. I get so engrossed that I forget to drop my EC cards. Lol.

Much Love,

Bing

Ragtree January 25, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

Oh, Kat. Thank you! I don't feel worthy but this has inspired me to get my butt in gear and get more consistent with blogging!

You are too sweet :)

Renee

agoodwitchtoo January 25, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

Thank you sooo much! I do hope you're feeling better too!

Stine January 26, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

Wow! Thank you! And such kind words too!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP