Thursday, January 1, 2009

Awwww, All done with the Twilight Series~

Okay, well me start by saying that my computer has been down for days, and I am not a happy camper about that!!

I was on the phone with Verizon for over 2 hours yesterday, and and hour the day before, and I am still having trouble with it! We are gettting blasted with snow storms here in Massachusetts, and I think that was the problem...after the last big storm, my internet wasn't working right, but it wasn't gone altogether.....till this week. Then nothing...no phone, no internet, no fun!

I haven't been able to drop any Entrecards on any of the sites, nor have I been able to go and visit my regular sites that I go to daily.....I feel like I am missing sooo much. A few days off here, and it takes you forever to catch up!! Especially when some people post every single day!! But, that is my goal, if my computer will co-operate, I will be visiting again very shortly....so have a look out for me! :)


Now, onto the pressing issue.....I have finished "Breaking Dawn" and in fact, finished it in 3 days, even though it was over 700 pages!! Wow, what a whole lot of story she fit in there!~!
I am very satisfied with the whole series, and have to say that this book was my favorite by far! Then would come the first book "Twilight", then book #3 Eclipse, and finally #2 New Moon.

Breaking_Dawn
I am satified with the way things all tied together and worked out, although, some of them, were just like "WTF?" but I got over it, to continue reading. This book had everything in it, comedy and laughs, seriousness and sadness, tension and struggle, and most of all.....the romance....the love story.....the key point that keeps you reading.

I don't know what I am going to read now......any suggestions?????

I've already read the 12 chapters from Edward's perspective, and want more of that. I hope she will do the whole series from his point of view, because I found it so much more interesting than Bella's. Don't get me wrong....I loved the story from her mind, but after reading Edward's side, there is so much that we missed, so much more angst and control, that Bella just doesn't get. And we find out what Edward was doing and thinking when he wasn't with Bella, something she couldn't know, so she couldn't tell us in the book. You get such a deeper understanding for Edward, and everything he went through, and I think that is what made the last 3 books that much more enjoyable for me!

edward-1Here is my favorite "VILF"

And YES I WOULD!!!!! lol
He can bite my pillows anytime!

My daughter is now hooked on Twilight, and she is almost done with the first book, so I bought her the second....and the Official Movie Guide too! What a nice Mom I am!! And she is starting to infect the girls at her work with her constant talking about Twilight too, so now they are going to start reading.....it's like a little cult....lol

Hey, there are worse things to be addicted to, right??????

Till next time,
Take care,
Hugzzzzzz
Kat

1 comments:

jenn January 1, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

Even though she did tie things up at the end, I still want more. I want to know what happens with Jacob and Renesmee when she is older. I want to know so many things....

I haven't read edwards side yet...maybe tomorrow. I want to be able to do it all at one time.

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP