Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blog Love is Going Around ~

I got some "Blog Love" from Abby over
at Simply Charming in SC.
Blog_LoveThanks so much to Abby for this absolutely beautiful award! The award says on the yellow paper... "Our Thoughts....Priceless" and how true that is in this blogging atmosphere!

We all have something to say, and we usually do.....lol

What I love about Abby's blog is.....she creates the most exquisite jewelry, and has the craftsmanship to back up her visions. Her pieces are one of a kind and gorgeous!! I also love the way she blogs, she is like the best friend you sit down and have a cup of coffee with! Not many people can pull off that easy going style, but Abby can. Her writing seems as if she is talking to you, not all high falutin' and polished up to please the masses. Like I said, a good friend..... going to her blog and reading is a comfortable experience, an
d all the while, you can enjoy her latest creations.

I LOVE Simply Charming in SC!
She also has a shop on Etsy and if you haven't been by, Please go visit her!
You can go to her shop HERE.......

Simply_Charming_EarringsThis is my favorite pair of earrings that she made, from her Etsy shop.
I just love the hoops and the blue beads, and the creativeness she had to use the hoops and chain~
These must look stunning on your ears!

Anyway, back to the award at hand...........I am passing this Blog Love award onto all my friends in my Favorite Links list.......and all my friends who I haven't had the time to add yet!!!
Take the award.....I am passing the love around!!!!
You do the same..............
Take care,
Kat

4 comments:

Abby January 17, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

Oh...my...goodness! Kat!!! Thank you SO much for your glowing review of my blog!! I'm in tears right now, I'm so touched!!!! I really feel the blog love. :)

You really made my day. Thank you!!!!!!

Hugs,
Abby

KAT January 17, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

you are very welcome Abby! You, your blog and your store deserve everything I said, and soooo much more!!

Take care,
Kat

lizzie January 17, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

This is a really great blog and store, Abby! You deserve the praise.

Sandee (Comedy +) January 18, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

This has to be the best looking award out there. I just love it. Thanks for giving it to me too.

Have a super day. Big hug. :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP