Friday, January 30, 2009

Gordon is Back...And I'm Glad!!

The New Season Of Hell's Kitchen started last night, and am I glad!

Hell's KitchenFinally Gordon Ramsey has returned for another season (the 5th!) of Hell's Kitchen, and I just love watching this show, and Gordon, of Course!!

16 chefs will try their luck in his Kitchen, to win his attention, and win a job as the Head Chef in a top restaurant, all the while trying to avoid Ramsey's acid tongue lashings and insults that he just loves to inflict!!!
The chefs this season all come from various backgrounds, including big name restaurants and food courts.....
Some are self taught and one went to a cooking school in Italy! The cooking experience is also varied, some have little experience, and some have lots. (Remember it was a Nanny who won last season?)

Now, as some of you know who follow my blog, I mentioned I had a crush on Gordon Ramsey in a meme I did once, and let me tell you, it hasn't changed! There is just something about him!! Now, I would NEVER ever work for him...He seems like an ass, and is cocky and stuff....but there is something about him that I just like. Plus, I wouldn't want to get yelled at every day. No thanks, I get that in my job anyway, just not with the British accent!!! lol

Now Last night's show was wicked and fantastic!! It was full of surprises and heat (and I'm not just saying because of the stoves....)!
I won't tell you who was sent home, but you should go check it out for yourself!
Hell's Kitchen can be seen on the Fox Network at 9 pm (at least here in my area), and I will be watching or taping with the DVR every week!!

What can I say?? I am hopelessly addicted!!
But it is wicked, guilty fun.....and who doesn't need that??


Till next time,
Take care,

4 comments:

FickleMinded January 30, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

i love HK too! there's something about his meaness that i just love to watch. and btw, I have an Award For You :)

Lenox Knits January 30, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

I'm excited about the new season too. i think they finally have some decent chefs instead of all train wrecks. i think my husband has a bit of a man crush on gordan ramsey, but I don't blame him.

Kim January 30, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

Best HK line last night: "I teach manners too, chef." Colleen

Looks like another good season. Have a great weekend!
Kim

KAT January 30, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

Fickleminded,
I know, there's just something about watching other people under the gun that is somewhat thrilling...sick huh? Thank you for the award!!I will be over to pick it up...

LenoxKnits,
I think that this season it will be harder to pick a winner early on...But this is only the first show...I'm sure there will be more wicked, and more fireworks...and heck, I can't blame hubby...I'm with him 100%!! lol

Kim,
Could you even believe she said that?? I would have wet my pants!! Well, maybe she is the ballsy one we should watch for??

Take care everyone, and thanks for your comments!
Kat

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP