Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I made the Front Page of Ebay!! Yippee!

I am so very excited!! My handmade Twilight Jewelry made it on the Front Page of Ebay!

My_Twilight_Jewelry_On_EbayI have drawn arrows to 4 of my items that are featured and that the description with the star is for my Twilight Apple pendant!

I am beyond thrilled! To think that out of the thousands of Twilight items that are listed on Ebay every single day, that 4 of my items would appear on the front page!! Wow! And then to have a description of my pendant featured also, I still can't believe it!! I am in shock and disbelief~!

This has never happened to me before, and I feel so honored and proud. :)

Sorry, but I had to tell someone.....and I decided to tell all of you!!

Thanks for your support in all that I do....

Take care,
Kat
{hugzzz}

15 comments:

Dolly's Diary January 7, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

Hi Kat,
Congradulations, I am so happy for you. You should be so proud of yourself. I am going to stop by ebay and check it out myself.
Take Care,
Talk to you soon,
Janet:)

Duni January 7, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

Congratulations! That's fantastic.Those Twilight items are certainly unique!

Sandee (Comedy +) January 7, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

Woo Hoo! Good for you. Kat rocks. Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Sarcasta-Mom January 7, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

Way to go! Those items totally deserve it :)

FickleMinded January 7, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

good for you, I know how it means for you to have your stuff featured on eBay.
and btw, I added both of your blog already and thanks for the response. :)

Crystal Raven January 7, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

You deserve to be on the front page, they look awesome!
Gratz and Hugzzzzzz

Lucky Girl January 7, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

Yippee! Congrats, that is very cool!

jenn January 7, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

That's great!!! Did they sell??

MySweetThree January 7, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

No way! No Way! No Way!!! I am soooooo SOOOOO super excited for you!! That is flippin' fantastic!! Wooo Hooo!!!

Swapna January 8, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

Wow Kat..congrats.. i knew you had it in you... I am sure this is only the beginning...!!

Primitive Kountry January 8, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

HI. I Just gave you an award. Please stop by and pick it up sometime.
Thanks

Jean9 January 8, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Wowie....how super Kat congrats. Your items are beautiful and deserve front page notice.

Sandi January 8, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

congrats! That is really awesome.

Hapi January 8, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

Hello there my friend! I found your blog very interesting so I have added your link in my Blogroll. I hope you'll link me back. Have a nice day! http://hapiblogging.blogspot.com/

PinkLady January 9, 2009 at 6:02 AM  

I am so happy for you Kat! Congratulations!

Bing;)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP