Saturday, January 31, 2009

Marie Antoinette Award...For Me!?!

I just received the most wonderful award from Willa over at Fickle Minded, A Life that is Less Ordinary.....And Loving Every Minute of It!

My award is the "Marie Antoinette Award" and isn't a beauty??
I have never seen this award, and I think it is a really nice one.


Now, I am not sure what this award is given out for, but I am very greatful just the same!!!
But....wasn't Marie Antoinette the one that got her head chopped off??? Or was she the one who said "Let them eat Cake!" ??? Or was she both?? I like cake, (chocolate cake with white frosting is my fave!) and want to eat some now, but I like my head too, and would really, really like to keep it!

I'll accept the award, under these conditions....
  1. I can eat all the cake I want
  2. I can have Chocolate cake
  3. I don't have to dress in those clothes
  4. I get to keep my head on my shoulders!
There, That should do it!! I got an award, and cake, and am keeping my head!

Now, if you haven't been over to Willa's blog, you should go take a look!!
I have included her blog badge because I think it is one of the cutest that I've seen!!
She is soooo sweet to have given me this award, and I go to her blog regularly just to keep up with her writing!! And you should also check out her wonderful photographs!!

So, here are the rules for this award:

1. Please put the logo on your blog.
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.

I am giving this Marie Antoinette Award to the following:

Janet of Dolly's Daily Diary

Pink Lady Bing at Of Living and Loving....and Coping

Jenn at My Kids Are My World

Abby of Simply Charming in SC

Swapna of Crafts and Cooking

Heidi at Health Nut Wannabee Mom

Wanda at 1 Blog, 2 Sides

Now, Congratulations to all the awardees.....May you cherish your upscale award, and post good stuff!!! lol

Till next time,

Take care,



5 comments:

MySweetThree January 31, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

You are so silly, Kat!! You made me laugh with your "explanation" of this award!
I hope you eat cake! lol!

jenn January 31, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

Thank you! I will eat chocolate cake with you! lol!

PinkLady January 31, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

I rolled in laughter as I read this post. What, you don't want to lose your head and eat your cake alone so you are passing this on to us? I guess I deserve it because I'm also the type who wants to have her cake and eat it too. Lol!

I am so happy and proud to receive this award, Kat. Hey, she was the Queen of France and a nonconformist at that. She stood by her man (the King) until the end and rejected all plots for her own escape.

Now that's the kind of woman I should aspire to be.

But then I haven't found a King and I don't think I would ever be willing to give up my head for one. Like you, I want to keep my head on my shoulders.

Again, thank you for the award.

Much Love,

Bing (",)

FickleMinded January 31, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

thanks for taking the time to post the award, it was highly appreciated, and also for putting my button, that was very nice of you, thanks if you think that it's cute.

Dolly's Diary February 2, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

Hi Kat,
Thank you soooo much for this award. I love it. I also enjoyed a good laugh from your cake and eat it too. Your jewelry came out beautiful. Keep up the good work here, you deserved this award and all the others you have recieved.
Take Care,
Janet :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP