Saturday, January 31, 2009

More Twilight Jewelry in the Making...

Okay, so I am making Twilight Jewelry like crazy, and I am going to show you some of the unfinished pieces that I still have to complete....

The picture below shows some of the polymer clay pendants after I have measured, cut and baked them. You bake them in the oven for 10-15 minutes on 275 degrees. They are waiting for the images and the gloss and then the chains.

Pendants_1



This next picture shows you 3 of the pendants that I made the other night and they are waiting to be glossed and finished off with a chain and clasp.

Twilight Jewelry, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan,,Twilight Pendant, Edward and Bella, Twilight,


And finally this last picture shows you a bunch that I have all glossed up and ready for finishing with the chains and the clasps.....

Twilight Jewelry, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan,Twilight Pendant, Edward and Bella, Twilight,

LOL, does it look like I'm behind in my finishing??? Yup, I have more fun in the creating part of this, than I do in the finishing part!

The next step after I finish them, is the dreaded picture taking, and then listing them all.....ughhhh , not really looking forward to that part!!!

But hopefully, I'll get a fire lit under me, and get my butt in gear and have them done this weekend?

Wish me luck!!!
Till next time,
Take care,

5 comments:

PinkLady January 31, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

Looks like you really have that Twilight bug. I admire your patience and creativity in coming up with these beautiful pendants.

Bing (",)

Duni February 1, 2009 at 5:01 AM  

I love that pendant in the upper right corner of the last image. So romantic...ahh.
I have yet to see the movie! Can't wait!

Swapna February 3, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

Hey Kat, I have posted about the award...

twilight jewellery July 21, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

Wow.. Your jewelry is awesome. I heard that the official 2011 Twilight Eclipse Calendars have now been released. It has individual shots include those three plus others such as Esme, Alice, Jasper, and Emmett. I think you might want them... Anyway, keep posting!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP