Monday, January 26, 2009

My Space and Old Friends~!

Friends
I had been trying to re-locate some old friends that I had lost touch with, and this weekend, it hit me like a ton of bricks......"try My Space" ~!

So I did, I went over and signed up, (you can view my profile here) and sure enough....I Found Heather!! I was so excited!!

Now, I don't know anything about my space, so my page is looking pretty sad right now, and I don't really know how to do anything or add anything, so I am lost where that is concerned....but I did send an email to Heather and she emailed me back, and then we exchanged phone #'s and I called immediately!!Friends

Wow, it was sooooo good to hear her voice, and to laugh with her again!! We tried to catch up on the current news, but you can only fit so much into one phone call. But I found her!! So, we will have many more conversations, I just know it!!!

And from talking with Heather, I got her Grandmother Ellen's phone number and I talked with her for ages yesterday!! Gosh I have missed them so much....it actually made my heart hurt to realize that I had missed them like that!! Ellen is so dear to my heart that I don't think she even knows how much she means to me? She was so kind and good to me when I went to Ohio, that I felt so comfortable from the beginning!! Her husband Dwight (who has since passed) was also very kind to me, and I will tell anyone.....he cooked the most amazing breakfasts, that you just wouldn't believe!! I enjoyed my time with them!! I am so sad about Dwight, and how I never got to say good bye and tell him how much he meant to me, and that I loved him, but I know he knows now....because I told him last nite. I am a firm believer that loved ones are around you, and they can hear you, so I just talked to him, and hope he did hear me?

But back to the happiness~!! I am so thankful for My space, and for being able to connect with lost friends again!!

If you want to come on over and be my friend, or maybe give me some hints or tips on layouts or anything....please do!! My profile is under "Chris" but everyone knows me as "Kat", so just disregard the legal aspect of the name..... lol

7 comments:

Sandee (Comedy +) January 26, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

What wonderful news. How great that you have found each other again. Awesome.

Have a terrific day. :)

MySweetThree January 26, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

How great to find your dear friend!!! Your post is just oozing happiness..makes me smile for you!!! =)

LilysGramma January 27, 2009 at 2:26 AM  

Thats awesome! I had a similar experience, only it was "classmates.com" where I found my friends. We are now all on Facebook.com which might be another place you might try. Check out my post on when I reconnected with my friends just a few months ago at: http://fattyprejudice.today.com/2008/12/17/reconnecting-with-friends
Good luck!!

jenn January 27, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

What a wonderful thing. I would suggest facebook, too. I have found tons of old friends there!

PinkLady January 27, 2009 at 10:06 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
PinkLady January 27, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

Yes, I agree with the above comments. I found long lost friends in Facebook. I have just joined in and I now found so many old friends. It's really fun reconnecting with old friends!

Much Love,

Bing (",)

candlemamma January 30, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

That really is a nice story. Old friends and new ones are very important. I will look for you on myspace. Best Wishes.

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP