Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thank You to all my Well Wishers~


I want to say a special "THANK YOU" to everyone who stopped by to wish me well. There were so many of you who sent wishes and hugs, and prayers too.
They must have all helped, because I am feeling so much better now!

As long as I take the medication the Doctor gave me, I am okay, and the headache doesn't seem so bad? So, I guess it was a pinched nerve, and I don't know how long they take to go away, but at least the pain is bearable now. And it gets less and less every day. So I am pretty sure I am on the road to recovery!!

I'm so glad it didn't turn out to be any of the other things mentioned, or something even that wasn't mentioned! I only know that the "knife" feeling is gone, and now I just have a dull ache all the time. I wonder how long it will be until that goes away??? Anyone have any experience with pinched nerves?? Maybe you can help me out here??

Thanks again.....Hugzzzzzzzz to you all!!!
Kat

7 comments:

FickleMinded January 18, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

that is a good news! have a good weekend.

Dolly's Diary January 18, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

Hi Kat,
I am so glad your feeling better and that it was not more serious. Thank you again for the awards and the tag. I love them. Your answers to your tag are so funny, you have a great sense of humor. I recieved the same awards from bing as you have otherwise I would have passed them on to you.
Take Care,
Janet :)

Sandee (Comedy +) January 18, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

I'm glad you are feeling better. I don't know anything about pinched nerves except that they are painful. As evidenced by your recent bout. I hope this will go away soon.

Have a terrific evening. Big hug. :)

PinkLady January 19, 2009 at 4:38 AM  

I am so happy to hear that you are feeling much better now.For awhile there, you got me worried. Despite the pain though, you never lost your sense of humor. Wow! That's why I'm a big fan of yours.

Here's a hug for you, my friend, in case you need one.

Much Love,

Bing;)

Lux January 19, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

I'm so glad you're feeling better - a pinched nerve doesn't sound like it would be very much fun. :-/

jenn January 19, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

I'm so happy you are feeling better!

Judith Johnston January 19, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

Sorry, I can't help with info on pinched nerves but I am glad you are feeling better :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP