Sunday, February 8, 2009

Abby Tagged me!!

My good friend Abby over at Simply Charming in SC decided to tag me for the 7 random facts...
And she was all kinds of excited, because this was her first tag!!
Awwww Abby, had I known, I would've tagged you a while ago!!
Well, beware now, cuz I know you secretly (well not so much now, I just let the cat out of the bag) love doing questionaires and surveys and such!

(Don't you just love her new button?)

Lol, now I've played this one before...
but I am such a good sport, that I will play again!!

Okay, here goes:
  1. I still actually have all my own teeth (except for the darn wisdom ones, which could explain a few things!)
  2. I love the color "Red" but not in all things, and not at all times. But usually that is my favorite color. I'm not sure if I look good in it, but what the heck, I like it, so I wear it!!
  3. I actually have small feet, size 6, and I guess that is an oddity according to how many comments I get when people see my feet, and ask me my size?? But I don't think they're "that" small ?? What the heck???
  4. Which leads me into #4 and that is that I have a phobia about feet....not just mine but anyone's!! I don't like feet!! Ummm something about them...and you're gonna laugh, but I hate, hate, hate my feet being touched....ewwww ! So I have never had a pedicure by anyone other than myself (and that doesn't really qualify...it's just throw some polish on the nails quick and be done with it)!!! I know....laugh away....it's ok.
  5. I am petrified....literally shaking if it snows, and I have to drive in it!! But I have never been in an accident, so there really isn't any cause for my fears, just crazy, I guess.....but I mean as soon as the flakes start coming down, I feel like I have to leave work, to get home safe!
  6. I'll bring up an old one, just in case you don't know this about me.....I am allergic to garlic, and the slightest bit on my food, and I'm throwing up and in the bathroom for a good 12 hours at least!! Not so good, seeing as though I'm 1/2 Italian....and that practically "everybody" puts garlic, or garlic powder or garlic salt in almost everything now-a-days!! Kinda makes it tough to go out to eat....and I love to eat!!!
  7. And finally, my house is so full of stuff, that I really don't think I could fit much else in here!! I have collected and inherited and saved loads of things, and I am a packrat, so I don't get rid of anything!!!! Truly there isn't much open space in my house....I am a clutter bug!!! But I love to work in the chaos, sometimes my best ideas and work come out of my mess!! So, I need it!!
So, there you have another 7 random things about me!!!
I hope you were enlightened and amused...... :)

I'm not going to tag anyone special....if you want to play along....you are more than welcome to. Have fun!!!
Till Next Time,
Take Care,




3 comments:

MySweetThree February 8, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

OMG Kat! How could you be 1/2 italian AND allergic to garlic??!! That just does not seem right, lol! (I am 1/2 italian too, by the way!) But, yes, I would imagine that it can be hard to eat out...Oh, poor Kat!!

jenn February 9, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

I love garlic...but would probably lose a bunch of weight if I couldn't eat anything with it...think of all the carbs I would skip! lol!

And I hate feet to, but love having my feet rubbed. I just won't touch anyone else's.

Brenda February 11, 2009 at 12:11 AM  

I loved reading your 7 facts! Your blog is awesome, and I would like you to know that I have given you a blog award. :) Check out my blog for the details.

Brenda

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP