Saturday, February 28, 2009

I couldn't have better Friends!

I was given this award by my good friend Bing...Her blog ~ Of Living, Loving ... and Coping is a daily read for me. She is not only a great friend, but an inspiration, not only to me, but to her many readers!

This has got to be one of the nicest awards out there! At least I think so! I just love hearts anyway....so this is special to me!!!
I love the award, and what it represents too!!
This is what the "Let's Be Friends" Award represents:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement (? big word, lol). Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

There are so many friends I would love to give this award to, and I will start with these:

Judy of More Than Sew So
Swapna of Crafts and Cooking
Duni of Lovely Purses
Kristin of My Art and the Mom in Me
Sandee of Comedy Plus
Laura of Sassy N' Sappy
Jenn of My Beautiful Creations
Abby of Simply Charming in SC

There are eight friends who have been there for me and behind me, and I treasure them dearly!!! I appreciate all the support and inspiration you give me with your comments!! I am so proud to have met you all~

If you head over to my other blog, Soy Wax Candles Blog, I have another 8 friends that I have awarded this to!! :)

Thanks so much, Till Next Time,
Take Care,




7 comments:

jenn February 28, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

Thank you! You're the best.

Judy February 28, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

Thanks, Kat, for including me in your special list of "friends". I will do my best to honor 8 more "friends" as soon as I have more than a minute to spare...LOL! Love your site!

PinkLady February 28, 2009 at 7:45 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
PinkLady February 28, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

Kat, you were first in my mind when I passed this on. You have been truly wonderful as a friend. Thank you so much for your friendship!

Blessings to you,

Bing (",)

P.S. That's my comment that has been deleted. Hehehe.. Saw some typo error there so I made a new one. :D)

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me February 28, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

Dear Kat,
You are just too super sweet, I tell you...
I love the award, thank you for thinking of me..
You think of me even though I am the last person on earth to know what this twilight is (confession, I STILL have no clue.. it's a book, a movie, a tv series?? lol.. I am pretty sure it's a book and a movie) I know, I know.. have I been living under a rock? Um.. apparently! But you don't even hold that against me!! =D
Oh, I digress..
Thank you for the award.. You are the BEST!

((hugs))
Kristin

Sandee (Comedy +) March 1, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

Thanks Kat. You are just the nicest. I'll get a post up tomorrow sometime. Just got home from the boat.

Have a terrific rest of the weekend. :)

Swapna March 3, 2009 at 12:08 AM  

Thank you soooo much Kat..this is a great award... :)A big hug for you.

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP