Tuesday, February 17, 2009

**Irreplaceable - Beyonce

Oh Joy! I was tagged by Pink Lady Bing over at Sheepish Thoughts to do this music meme! Not only here, but on my other blog Soy Wax Candles Blog too!

Now, the reason I say...Oh Joy, is because, I have a very varied selection of music that I listen to, and Lord only knows what's going to pop up on shuffle....LOL!


But, I am laughing over here, just imagining what my answers will be?!?!?
Here goes.......

Kats Red IpodThe Rules for the MEME are:

1. Put your Music Player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag your friends


HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
**She's in Love with the Boy - Trisha Yearwood (okay, it's starting already, lol)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A BOY?
**Practice What You Preach - Barry White (Hmmm, good answer, if you know the song!)

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
**I'll Stand By You - The Pretenders (my usual motto....this is getting scary!)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
**Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani (OH COME ON!!! lmao!)

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
**Bringin' on the Heartbreak - Def Leppard (I think this is rigged!)

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
**I Can Love You Like That - John Michael Montgomery (Kinda a mushy song for friends?)

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
**Who Says You Can't Go Home? - Bon Jovi (Right on the money, now I know it is rigged!!! lol)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
**Money Maker - Ludacris with Pharrell (LOL! AS IF??)

WHAT IS 2 + 2?
**Live Like You Were Dying - Tim McGraw (???)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
**It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls (how appropriate!!)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
**You Seen Me Cryin' - Aerosmith (yup, story of my life.....sad, but true...)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
**Who Will Save Your Soul - Jewel (At least Hollaback Girl didn't show up here!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
**Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake (that sounds kinda sarcastic huh?)

WHAT WILL/DID YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
**Born To Be My Baby - Bon Jovi (Yeah! A nice upbeat song!)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
**That's All - Ace Young (OMG!! What is going on here???????)

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
**Walk This Way - Aerosmith (Maybe when I was younger.... )

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
**Never Felt This Way - Alicia Keys (You know what they say about 3 strikes?)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
**Glad - Jennifer Lopez (not sure about this one?)

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
**Smack That- Akon with Eminem (another omg!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
**No One - Alicia Keyes (I love my friends!)

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
**Irreplaceable - Beyonce (Very fitting!)


OK, there you have it..... You can stop laughing now!! No, Really, stop already!! LOL!

I want you to take a break from your regular blogs and have as much fun with this as I did, so I'm tagging:

Kristin ~ My Art And The Mom In Me
Jackie ~ Simply Shinade
Jenn ~ My Beautiful Creations
Janet ~ Dolly's Daily Diary
Abby ~ Simply Charming in SC
Babs ~ beetle's Memories 'N' Ramblings


Naturally, you don't have to play along if you don't want to....but after my little fiasco here, I would LOVE to see your answers!!! LOL

Till Next Time,
Take Care,

12 comments:

Janet Gardner,  February 17, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

Hi Kat,
Thanks this looks like alot of fun, Oh and I am still laughing!!! I hope all is going well with you, I know how busy you must be.
Take Care,
Janet :)

Comedy Plus,  February 17, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

This one is a fun one. I like your answers too. Sometimes they just fit and sometimes they don't.

Have a terrific day. :)

jenn February 17, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

I just posted mine...this was fun!

I love your answers...you had a lot that fit just right.

MySweetThree February 17, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

I'm cracking up at your Life's purpose! Well, I guess you ain't no Hollaback girl, lol!!

I will do this, hopefully tomorrow..I am going to crack up, cause right now, I only have 49 songs on my ipod, specifically chosen cause they are upbeat and I can work out to them, lol, I bet it will be funny!!

KAT February 17, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

Thanks for your comments, and for laughing along with me!!! This has to be the funnest (is that even a word?) meme I have ever done!!

And I still laugh about Hollaback Girl...if you don't know the song, then you would think my life's purpose "IS" to be a hollaback girl...lol

Like I said, I'm just glad it didn't shuffle to that one for what I want to be when I grow up!! Geeesh!

The answers over at http://soycandleblog.blogspot.com are funny too...only they didn't seem to fall into place quite like the shuffle here....lol

I'm looking forward to more answers from everyone!! :)

Beetle February 17, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

That was great! I think I like that meme :O) Now I have a really diverse taste in music. It might be fun to do this without being tagged ;O)

PinkLady February 18, 2009 at 1:25 AM  

You bet I'm laughing here! Right from the very first song!!! I'm grinning from ear to ear right now, Kat! It is indeed a pleasure having a friend like you. No dull moment at all!!!

Much Love,

Bing (",)

PinkLady February 18, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Kat, I have something for you at my blog. I hope you'll claim it soon.

Bing (",)

Sandi February 18, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

I really like this meme! I haven't read one so funny yet. It does seem rigged! It was good and I chuckled at Hollaback Girl!

Abby February 19, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

This was such fun! Thanks for tagging me!!

I'm returning the favor--check out my blog to see your new game!
http://simplycharmingsc.blogspot.com/2009/02/tags-galore.html

Shirley February 20, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

When ever there is a mime going on I have a fear that I will be posting thank you for skipping me. :)

Duni February 23, 2009 at 3:33 AM  

Those are some very funny answers Kat! I'll have to get round to playing this some time when my energy levels are back up to 100%

Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog and always making me smile...

have a great week,

Duni

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP