She is soooo very good to me!! I am smiling from ear to ear!!!
You hear that Abby??
I think Abby is so thoughtful and kind to present this award to me! Her blog is filled with the most wonderful jewelry and items, and stories, that I never tire of going over there. It's a daily read for me!!
This award comes with some fun rules: List 5 reasons why you think life is "grand" and pass along the happiness to five fellow bloggers!!!!!
I think my life is grand because:
- I am blessed to have found the BEST friends ever...here while blogging!! Who knew that you could actually connect and make friends here? Not me....I thought I was just going to write on my blog for therapudic and personal reasons, and hope that maybe, someone might read it....
3. I also think my life is grand because I create, and I LOVE to create!! I hope I never lose that urge or talent!
4. I also think that one of the best things ever is "breakfast foods"....and I know you probably think this is weird....but I love breakfast!! I can eat breakfast any time of the day, and sometimes do. Steve and I go out for dinner and if he asks where I want to go, I usually say "I-Hop" (International House of Pancakes) because they serve breakfast all the time!! He can have dinner and I can have my pancakes, eggs and Bacon...yum! I just love Bacon!! Grand = YES~!
5. And lastly, my life is grand because of who I've become....and that might not make sense to you, but it certainly does to me!! I have been through so much in my life, mostly bad, to get to this point....and I have to say that I am pretty impressed with myself!! I am a lot stronger than I EVER would have given myself credit for, and to get to this point and still have a great outlook?? Amazing!! That's all I'm gonna say.
Now, to bestow this GRAND AWARD onto 5 other bloggers:
I have to admit....when I think of grand, immediately these blogs come into my mind!
1. Janet of Dolly's Daily Diary ~ She has become more of a friend than she could ever know, has helped me tremendously, and still continues to inspire me daily, not only with her blog, but with her friendship!! Thank you!
2. Bing of Of Living and Loving....and Coping ~ She is also a great friend, and has helped me, I think we help each other in return....and has such a positive outlook, she makes me smile. Her blog is worth the read.
3. Sandee of Comedy Plus ~ She is one of the reasons I smile alot, her blog is THAT funny! And she always lifts my spirits with her comments and encouragement!
4. Jenn of My Kids Are My World ~ Another great friend, who always makes me laugh and gives me good advice. I don't know what I would have done without her when reading Twilight!! LOL
5. Babs of beetle's Memories 'N' Ramblings ~ A must read blog for anyone who needs a pick-me-up...or just wants to smile!! She never fails to deliver and I am so happy I get to read her blog!
So there you have it!! Now, I think so many other blogs are "Grand" and want to award this to lots more, but the rules say 5, so I'm stopping here....and I also want to say that I know that Kristin and Duni already received this award, so that is why they are not on my list...but know that I thought of you too!!