Friday, February 20, 2009

Middle Aged Woman ~ Hilarious!!

This video is courtesy of my Best Friend Dottie, she sure knows how to make me laugh!!

Now, a warning.... DO NOT VIEW OR LISTEN with youngsters around!!!!

I mean it!!

It's funny as anything, but there are some Naughty words in it.....but they are all in fun, and made me laugh!! If you are easily offended, then this video is not for you.

And I have to admit, I almost spewed my tea out of my nose at one part!!!! LOL
So, Caution....do not drink while listening and watching......

Okay, so the warnings are done, sit back relax, and get ready to laugh!!!






I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!! If not, you are either too young, or you don't have a sick mind like me!!! LOL

Till Next Time,
Take Care,


10 comments:

jenn February 20, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

LMAO!!!! That was hysterical!

Shinade February 21, 2009 at 12:52 AM  

LOL...Kat that was marvelous...the best laugh I've had all day!! And it's all true...I know I am living it!!:-))))

Babs - beetle February 21, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

Oh my! That was most definitely written by a middle aged woman hahaha!

Abby February 21, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

What a hoot! Thanks for sharing!

And thanks for your kind words on my blog!! I'm still on Cloud Nine!!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Hugs
Abby

Dolly's Diary February 21, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

Hi Kat,
Laughed my ass off, It was so funny I had to spell it out, thanks for sharing,
Janet :)

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me February 21, 2009 at 6:15 PM  

Kat..That was awesome, lol! Thanks for sharing!

Bobbi February 23, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Roflmao, that was too hilarious, thanks for sharing, Kat.

LilysGramma February 24, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

LOL! I'm still grinning! I had to send you url to all my friends! Thanks for sharing!

PinkLady February 25, 2009 at 5:42 AM  

Kat, we should trust you for finding things that would leave us rolling in laughter. This is one tops it!!! Well, you know how i reacted when i first saw this post of yours but i played it again tonight and it still made me laugh. Soooooooooooo funny and true!!!! LOL!

Still laughing,

Bing (",)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP