Wow, this is like an award bonanza!! Three in one!! And I don't even have to try to photoshop anything, it already came all put together and everything!!
I love the puppies, and especially the fact that is says "Best Friends" and I like the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants one too!!! lol
We should make our own movie "The Blog of the Traveling Awards!"
We have enough of them going around....and we could even make sequels...
What do you think?? ? Not so much ?
Now, Jenn has gorgeous kids, that she regularly takes photos of, (especially now, she just got a new camera!) and shares them with all of us!!
And...she writes good quality stuff for us to read too!!
She has a great sense of humor, which is probably why we get along so well, and oohhh yeah, she loves
Okay, so now for the award part........
Here are the rules for the recipients:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. 5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Love it~!!! Here goes:
- Candlemamma's Candles ~ She is new here and is a grandmother like me who makes soy wax candles....and she has a "Great" Attitude!
- Witchetty ~ Definately great attitude, and her drawings are amazing and quirky!! I love them!!
- Duni of Lovely Purses ~ I hope she's feeling better, and hope this cheers her up, cuz she qualifies for this award in all ways!
- Sandi of Pregnant with Cancer ~ Another most deserving awardee...I love to read her blog.
- Pamela of Plumuniq's Clayaholic Confessions ~ Such a great attitude, and I hope she is feeling better also....hope this cheers you up!!
- The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic ~ I love to go to her blog and just read and read.... I am so glad to have found this blog!
- CB's Polyworks ~ Welcome back, you were missed!! I am happy you are writing again and I can catch up!!!
- Janet of Dolly's Daily Diary ~ A well deserving blog...she is not only a friend, but an inspiration to me daily!! I couldn't and wouldn't go a day without a visit to her blog!!!
- Bing of Of Living and Loving...and Coping ~ There aren't enough great things to say about Bing and her blog!! She is a friend and a mentor....and her attitude is the Greatest!!!!
- A Rose by Name ~ I love going to her blog, not only to see what she has created, but also to read up on what's been happening!! She has a great attitude, and deserves this award!
And for all the other great blogs out there that didn't get nominated this time.... I have another award to post....so be on the look-out!!
Till next time,