Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Triple Threat Award....

Nawww, I'm only joking about the "threat" part....but it really is a TRIPLE Award!!



I was blessed with this little beauty from my good friend Jenn, over at "My Kids Are My World" and she is so lovely to have thought of me!!

Wow, this is like an award bonanza!! Three in one!! And I don't even have to try to photoshop anything, it already came all put together and everything!!
I love the puppies, and especially the fact that is says "Best Friends" and I like the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants one too!!! lol

We should make our own movie "The Blog of the Traveling Awards!"
We have enough of them going around....and we could even make sequels...
What do you think?? ? Not so much ?


Now, Jenn has gorgeous kids, that she regularly takes photos of, (especially now, she just got a new camera!) and shares them with all of us!!
And...she writes good quality stuff for us to read too!!
She has a great sense of humor, which is probably why we get along so well, and oohhh yeah, she loves
Twilight too!!!
My Kids Are My World
By the way....hop on over and wish
her a Happy Birthday!!! :)

Okay, so now for the award part........
Here are the rules for the recipients:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Love it~!!! Here goes:

  1. Candlemamma's Candles ~ She is new here and is a grandmother like me who makes soy wax candles....and she has a "Great" Attitude!
  2. Witchetty ~ Definately great attitude, and her drawings are amazing and quirky!! I love them!!
  3. Duni of Lovely Purses ~ I hope she's feeling better, and hope this cheers her up, cuz she qualifies for this award in all ways!
  4. Sandi of Pregnant with Cancer ~ Another most deserving awardee...I love to read her blog.
  5. Pamela of Plumuniq's Clayaholic Confessions ~ Such a great attitude, and I hope she is feeling better also....hope this cheers you up!!
  6. The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic ~ I love to go to her blog and just read and read.... I am so glad to have found this blog!
  7. CB's Polyworks ~ Welcome back, you were missed!! I am happy you are writing again and I can catch up!!!
  8. Janet of Dolly's Daily Diary ~ A well deserving blog...she is not only a friend, but an inspiration to me daily!! I couldn't and wouldn't go a day without a visit to her blog!!!
  9. Bing of Of Living and Loving...and Coping ~ There aren't enough great things to say about Bing and her blog!! She is a friend and a mentor....and her attitude is the Greatest!!!!
  10. A Rose by Name ~ I love going to her blog, not only to see what she has created, but also to read up on what's been happening!! She has a great attitude, and deserves this award!
There....my awarding is complete for now.....For these 10 blogs....congratulations! You all deserve this award more than I am sure you realize!!

And for all the other great blogs out there that didn't get nominated this time.... I have another award to post....so be on the look-out!!
Till next time,
Take care,




12 comments:

CB February 3, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

Wow you sure are popular today! Congrats on all the awards. :)

KAT February 3, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

Thank you...but did you see your name down there???? Come and get it!! LOL

jenn February 3, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

Thank you for all the sweet things you wrote about me! You're the best!

KAT February 4, 2009 at 12:10 AM  

You are sooooo welcome Jenn!! But I didn't say anything that I didn't mean, or that wasn't true!!

And I know, everyone who knows you will agree with me!!!

Hugzzzzzz

Anna February 4, 2009 at 12:37 AM  

Thank you so much Kat! You are so sweet!

PinkLady February 4, 2009 at 3:01 AM  

Oh you really really spoil me Kat! I am so bigheaded now with all those great things that you always say about me. I might start believing them, you know. Lol!

Thank you so much for these awards! It has really been raining awards lately and the much-welcome rain cloud comes from your end. I'm so glad to have met a friend like you. Thanks for making my day.

Much Love,

Bing (",)

Duni February 4, 2009 at 4:27 AM  

Kat!!! Congratualtions. Your blog is so worthy of this triple award and thank you for thinking of me and your sweet words too. I do feel better, not 100% yet, but on my way there (I hope). I love this award, specially the 'sisterhood' one ♥

hugs,

Duni

On The Verge February 4, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

Congrats on all the awards!

MySweetThree February 4, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

Congrats...You triple threat, you! lol And Look! I am your entrecard ad of the day! yippee!

CB February 4, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

lol, you only had three people on the list when I posted. I see you have now sunk me on. Thanks Kat. ;)

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic February 4, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

Kat, I love seeing you with awards! What a lovely blog you have :)

Thanks for visiting mine and for the award!

Love Always,
Kara

candlemamma February 4, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

Wow, I am amazed at how many fans you have Kat...Thanks so much for the nomination. Everyone has been so pleasant and thoughtful. This is a nice experience for me. Thank you! :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP