Saturday, March 28, 2009

An ACEO From A True Artist!

I received this Beautiful ACEO from Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me...
ACEO by KristinAn ACEO is an artist's trading card, and they are about the size of business card, but a bit bigger, and some artists use these as their business cards, hence the the name.

But mine was the result of the Generosity Award that has been passed around and back and forth, and I was so lucky to have received this little gem from Kristin. She painted it herself, and also made the frame!! How talented is she??

Kristin also makes some wonderful beads and you can visit her Etsy shop Paper Mache Beads and see the gems she has there! I bought some of her beads and can't wait to make a necklace with them!! You will have to check back to see what I create with Kristin's beads.....kind of a collaborative effort.

Thanks a million Kristin, I am so glad we are friends!!
Till Next Time,
Take Care,



4 comments:

jenn March 28, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

I got one too, aren't they the cutest? I love Kristin to death....I am so lucky to have both of you as my friends!

Oh, and my gifts will be coming shortly...

KAT March 28, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

Jenn,

I think we are all "Lucky" to have found each other on here!! :)

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me March 31, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

um.. OKAY YOU DID GET IT.. IGNORE THE EMAIL I SENT YOU!

LOL...I am cracking up because I am pretty sure I commented on the post after this one...How did I not see this one??

Oh, Kat.. I am just so tired! Seriously, we have had a crazy exhausting week...Is it not evident by this weird comment?!

Anyway, Glad you got it! I think I was nervous that you wouldn't because those beads took 2700 days to get to you.. lol!

Hey my phone just buzzed with an email from you, LOL!! I have to go read it!
hee hee.. I am so strange!

:)

KAT April 1, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

Kristin,

You have me laughing here! Strange but wonderful, and I understand you, so it's okay!! lol

I am so happy we are friends, I only wish we lived closer, I know we would just giggle and laugh all the time!!

Thank you again for my gratitude gift, I have it hanging right by my computer so I can see it daily!!
:)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP