Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Angels Weekly is on Entrecard!

We have made it onto Entrecard!!
The Angels Weekly Entrecard The Angels Weekly is now on Entrecard...And I hope you will all bookmark us and drop on us!! And you can even stop to read our great articles? Give us a review, let us know how we're doing? We look forward to seeing you over there!!

Oh, and by the way....have you subscribed to the Angels feed?? We would love it if you did!! We have been turned down by some directories and article places for not having enough readership or links...... Now, I know you are reading, but THEY don't, because you haven't subscribed to the RSS feed? Please click on the orange "subscribe to rss feed" button on the top right HERE.

I have met some of dearest friends on Entrecard, and I hope they will help me out here...... :)

And please let me know if you subscribe, so I can hopefully resubmit our mag to some of these directories!!

The Angels thank you for your support!!
Have a blessed day!
Take care,

9 comments:

Duni March 21, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

Oh great! I wanted to check that out anyway.
Good news Kat...oh, I'm so overwhelmed. I received your package today!
You're the sweetest ♥
I blogged about it. Please come and see...

Duni

Babs (Beetle) March 21, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

All done, and I've advertised on your Entrecard :O)

candlemamma March 21, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

Thanks for the info. Kat
You know I was ready to subcribe. I don't know why I didn't do it sooner.
A great online magazine.
Keep up the Great Work There! Hugs xoxoxox

PinkLady March 21, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

Kat, this is wonderful news. I'm sure many EC members and friends will support the magazine. I will also post your announcement in my blog.

Much Love,

Bing (",)

KAT March 22, 2009 at 1:00 AM  

Thank you...Thank you!!

KAT March 22, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

Thank you!! The more people who do, the better we will become, and we can get into those mean directories and get our articles out for everyone to read!!

Many thanks again!! :)

Duni March 22, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

I signed up - I hope it worked, because my computer was acting funny.
Anyway,I read a couple articles...great stuff! Keep up the good work.

KAT March 22, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

Thank you Duni! I hope it worked too. :0

And we will keep up the good work, thanks!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP