Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Cute Penguin!

I received this cute penguin to brighten my day and I just had to show you~!

Penguin polymer clay photo pic image pictureThis was sent to me by my very good friend over at CB's Polyworks, and she is the creator and genius behind the Generosity award!

I was lucky enough to be selected by her to be sent a goodie from her as her "gift of appreciation" to me for following her blog and sticking with her! Now, there was simply no need to do that, I followed her blog because it is one of the best!
But she chose to create this award and gifted me with this cutie of a penguin that is all handmade with polymer clay, and even has a magnet on the back so I can hang it up! How cute is this?!?!
She is so talented!!

Anyway, since then, myself and the other blogger awarded ~ Kristin of My Art and the Mom in Me, have passed this award along to others, who have passed this along to others and so on.....

I simply think this is a beautiful award, and it is all about giving!! It could be free advertising on your blog, or a post written about the selected few, or even a gift as I have received here...but whatever it is...it's about love and giving back, and that is a good feeling!!

I have just about got all my packages finished up and they will be going in the mail tomorrow, so my awardees will have something special from me that is handcrafted very shortly. Now, what it is, I am not saying, but I think it will be liked??

Till next time,
Take care and keep giving back,

6 comments:

PinkLady March 15, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

this penguin is so cute! labor of love indeed... you deserve it, kat. you also give so much of yourself to others.

much love,

bing (",)

Chris March 17, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

hugs and kisses for the penguin

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me March 17, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

Kat, You are adorable!! What a lovely tribute to CB, I second everything that you said!! :)
PS. Your gifts from me are going to be mailed tomorrow too!!

CB March 18, 2009 at 1:43 AM  

Awwe, you are going to make me all emotional with such sweet and kind words Kat. *hugs* ;)

I'm really happy that this award is having such a positive impact on others, to see people's reactions is great. :)

Mac April 7, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive. yesterday i visit Boats Yacht and Marines Suppliers. This is also a good site for

information. You may also visit.

Regards
Mac

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP