Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thank you Top Droppers!!!

I want to say thanks so much to these bloggers who have surpassed anything that I could ever do, by dropping an ENORMOUS amount of cards this month!! Congratulations, Kudos and many many Thanks!!!

Photobucket

You are the BEST!!

Dropper # of drops
I Learn Online Marketing 31
Life's A Pizza Pie 31
Alteredevents 31
A Simple Life 31
Mommy's Little Corner 31
Life's sweets and spices 31
The Modern Mom 31
My gypsygoods 31
A Rose By Name 31
Big Boys Have Toys Too 31



I don't ever think I have seen a list on anyone's blog that had all the slots filled with 31 drops??
WOW! This is huge!! Really.......
And especially when I was having so much difficulty with Entrecard and couldn't drop back, I thank you for your devotion!!!

Till Next Time,
Take Care,


12 comments:

Sandee March 31, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

Some of those are my top dropper too. Great list of folks.

Have a terrific day Kat. :)

AlteredGypsy April 1, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

Wow, I made your list twice. I haven't seen another list with 31 drops either. That's great!

PinkLady April 1, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

Sorry I didn't make it to your list.

I got your package today and I love it! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Please check out my site to read about it. Oh, I also gave away some awards and i have 2 waiting for you.

Please take care. I hope everything is okay there now.

Much Love,

Bing (",)

Duni April 1, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

Aww...didn't make the list. Well, I've been a little lazy dropping these days, because I'd rather sit outside in the sunshine! Yes, we finally have some sun.
Hey Kat - I'd like to send you a little something, but I need your complete snail mail address. I don't think the P.O.Box works from here. Please let me know via email

dunibagz(at)freenet(dot)de

thanks!

Duni

Mee mOe April 1, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

EC dropping..nice blog !!!

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me April 1, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

That is so cool, Kat! I don't think I will ever be on anyone's list, lol! I try to drop entrecards every day, but it is a struggle for me! Those folks on your list are awesome! Yay!

Pizza Man April 2, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

Both my blogs are up there. Wow! Like they say, come hell or high water, I'll try to make your list next month.

Dolly's Diary April 2, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

Hi Kat,
I am sorry I did not make your list. I did not mean to neglect you I think I got to into facebook!
I will make up for it this month,
Talk to you soon,
Janet :)

liza April 3, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

Yeehah! My blogs made it here. Thank you for the link love. :)

A Simple Life
Mommy's Little Corner

maria April 3, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

It's been a pleasure. I love your blog. :)

modern mom April 3, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

You're welcome Kat! The pleasure is mine. Thanks for the link.

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP