Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm late, I know it!

More than a week ago, my good friend Duni, of Lovely Purses gave me this beautiful award!!


And I have been so behind in my blogging, that I am just now getting around to posting it and giving her the thanks that she deserves!!

Duni, I love your blog, and I love your purses and your other accessories too! They are simply stunning and gorgeous!!

Now, there were no steadfast rules with this award, but I think the picture pretty much tells you what the award is for....

From one passionate blogger to another....Thank you so very much!

I would love to present this award to some of my favorite "Passionate Bloggers"!
And they are:

Janet of Dolly's Daily Diary
Bing from Of Living and Loving...and Coping
Jenn of My Kids are my World
Abby of Simply Charming in SC
Jackie of Simply Shinade
Sandee of Comedy Plus
Babs of Beetle's Ramblings
Margie and Edna of Margie and Edna's Basement
Angelika of Angelika
Daisy and Mom of Daisy the Curly Cat
Chica,Pumuckl and Ana of Chica and Pumuckl
Christina of CB's Polyworks (congrats!)
Sandi of Pregnant with Cancer

Whew!! That's a lot of friends and a lot of names, but these friends are all passionate about their blogging and deserve this award too!! So I am happy to give this to them.
You don't have to display this or give this to anyone....just know that I was thinking of you and your blog, and I can see how passionate you are about your blogging! :-)

Till next time....keep on blogging....
Take care,


11 comments:

Babs (Beetle) March 19, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

Oh what a lovely surprise. Thank you so much! It means a lot to me :O)

Dolly's Diary March 19, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

Hi Kat,
I love this award. You made my day today. Thank you soooo much
{{{Hugzzzz}}}
Janet

jenn March 19, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

Aw, you're the sweet one! Thank you a million times!!!!!!

Sandee (Comedy +) March 19, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

I love it Kat. I will proudly display this wonderful award. I'll have a post up at 6 pm pacific time this evening. Thanks for always thinking of me. Big hug. :)

Angelika March 19, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

Wow! Thanks for the award! I'll be sure to pass it on ASAP. :-)

Abby March 19, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

Thank you so much, Kat!! I appreciate you thinking of me when you gave out this award. :)

BIG hugs to you!
Abby

CB March 19, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

Thanks for the award, as well as the congrats hehe. ;)

Duni March 20, 2009 at 2:25 AM  

You are very deserving of this award, Kat!
Thank you so very much for your sweet words about my blog/purses! You are too kind ☺

BIG, BIG HUG,

you blogging friend Duni

Daisy March 20, 2009 at 5:30 AM  

Congratulations on your award! And thank you so much for thinking of me, too!

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me March 20, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

Kat!! I just saw your comments on my last post! And I am freaking out! Yes, Of course I got your bead order!! I left you feedback and shipped them the same day your ordered them! WTH?? I have never had an order lost in the mail..and if it so happens that yours gets lost, well, then...THAT figures!! LOL, but SERIOUSLY! I am only slightly freaking out. It should have gotten to you by now, SURELY! If it is not in your mail TODAY, You tell me, okay?

Oh, and Congrats on the award.. You whole-heartedly deserve all of the lovely awards you get! =)

Ana March 20, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

Oh thank you so much for thinking of us, Kat! :-) That's such a sweet award!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP