Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mail Call...and it's Wonderful!

I received this GORGEOUS pair of earrings in the mail a few days ago, but, because I am behind again...I am posting them now for everyone to see!!!

Earrings from AbbyThese beauties were made for me by my dear friend Abby over at Simply Charming in SC. They are beautiful silver discs with little pink beads dangling in the center!!

This was what she sent to me for the gratitude award that was posted a while back. I think they are simply stunning!! What a great friend Abby is...

She has so many other beautiful creations in her Etsy shop and in her ArtFire shop too! I would highly recommend that if you haven't perused the goodies in either of her shops, that you head over there right now. She makes the most wonderful jewelry and has started to make some amazing sun catchers too!!

I love the meaning behind the award that started all this giving, and I can't thank Christina enough for being the creator and first giver of the award. It truly has shown us some amazing crafters along with showing us true friendship too! All the friends in this bloggy circle have been extremely generous with their gifts and their time, and I couldn't ask for better friends!!

Thanks again, Abby.....I love them!!!!

Till Next Time,
Take Care,



p.s. I also have mail from Kristin that I will be posting about later tonight!! {smile}

9 comments:

Duni March 25, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

Those are adorable! I love the jewelry Abby makes.
I received my pair of earrings today, but I can't make a proper photo because it's so dark and gloomy outside :(

my gifts are in the planning too...

take care,

Duni

Abby March 25, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

Kat I'm so glad you like them! :) I had such fun making little gifts for all my blogger friends--the generosity award has truly been my favorite!!

Thanks so much for the kind words about my shops!! You always have the nicest things to say--it makes me blush! :)

Hugs,
Abby

The Angels Weekly March 25, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

What a beautiful pair of earrings!

I wish more people could participate in this wonderful giving award...what a wonderful concept!

rkdsign88 March 25, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

Wow that's very pretty earrings, congratulation :)

BeadedTail March 25, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

Those are beautiful earrings! I am also a recipient of some of her lovely earrings! Abby is a truly generous person!

RecreationalArt March 26, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

those earrings are so fun!!

Shinade March 27, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

Congratulations Kat...these are really beautiful!! You are such a dear person I can most definitely understand why she sent them to you!!

Happy weekend!!
Jackie:-)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP