Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Latest Project

Now, as many of you already know, I write for this amazing Magazine called The Angels Weekly....

The Angels Weekly Magazine photo screenshot image images pictureWhat you might not know is that I am Executive Editor and Creative Director too!
Last week, our site went down, and for some unknown reason, our theme/layout was no longer useable....we had a very lame "basic wordpress theme". It was downright ugly!!
So, this whole last week, and all of this past weekend, I have been working on a new layout for our magazine....and this is what I have created after much work and tweaking of a basic theme!!
The Angels Weekly Magazine photo image images screenshot pictureWe have so many wonderful women writers who have stuck by me during this awful phase, and have given me the encouragement and the drive needed to complete this painstakingly long drawn out process. We all seem to be very happy with the new look our magazine has taken on....and are excited to continue writing great articles......
The Angels Weekly Magazine screenshot photo image images picture
If any women would like to become part of our team...I welcome you, and would love it if you wrote for us!! We have lots of topics to choose from, or you can write whatever you desire! There are so many voices out there that need to be heard, on so many different topics!! Come on over and have a look at some of the articles, and judge for yourself if this is something you would like to be a part of??? You will see some old faces that you know from Blog Catalog, and some new ones too!

I really love what I do, and the Ladies that I do it with, it makes it all worthwhile, when you see your article in print!! It is just a nice feeling.

Let me know what you think of the new layout?? Hey....maybe I should go into blog design???? LOL ~ yeah, right~~

Till Next time,
Take care,



11 comments:

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me March 3, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

Kat.. How cool! The Executive Editor and Creative Director too? I want to take some more time to peruse the site..there are soo many interesting articles on there.. neat!

KAT March 3, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

Thanks Kristin, enjoy your tour....lol

The articles change weekly, and sometimes there are lots, and sometimes not...depends on the submissions we get??

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!!

Take care,
Kat

PinkLady March 3, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

believe me, Kat... this issue is really amazing!!! you gave the mag a sophisticated, classy look. now this is what i meant by "engaging." you did it!!!! it's all worth the sleepless nights, isn't it?

lots of hugzzzzz for you,

bing (",)

KAT March 3, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

It certainly is Bing!! I am so proud of what we accomplish with this magazine, and I am so happy now that we have a wonderful platform to showcase it on!!

It was well worth all the sweat and tears....

Thank you so very much, for everything...

Kat

Sandee (Comedy +) March 4, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

I didn't know this. How cool. Love the layout too.

Have a terrific day. :)

Beetle March 4, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

Very nice layout. Well done!

KAT March 4, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

Thank you Sandee and Babs...... I think it really highlights the articles, and gives each writer their own distinction.

I think it is so much more visually appealing now, than before.

:)

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic March 4, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

Very nice layout!!! Sounds like techy stuff, way to go :)

I'm going to pray about writing for your site :)

Dolly's Diary March 4, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

Hi Kat,
You did an amazing job fixing this magazine, I can't thank you enough for all you do for us. I am so happy to be a part of this wonderful magazine.
Thanks again,
Janet :)

KAT March 5, 2009 at 6:56 AM  

Thank you for the compliment on the layout Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic, and I hope your prayers lead you to us.

It would be wonderful to have you aboard!

KAT March 5, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

Janet,

As you know, I learned on the fly, and did my best, but I really wanted something great to showcase the wonderful articles you write, and "plain" just wouldn't do! :)

I am so happy you joined the magazine too!! And let me tell you, Your articles are amazing!!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP